What type of music do you listen to?

i listen to Black Veil Brides (BVB) everyone bullies me for the songs i listen to have you ever been bullied because of the taster your music?

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen to rock, metal, grunge, and that's it. I don't care what anyone says about my music I like, I like it, so they can do one. If you like the music you like, that's a good thing. Don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is a Marilyn Manson hater and that makes me sad.
    He's my lifelong love haha.

I listen to a lot though. I like some metal.
    Messugah, obscura, Gojira, etc.
    I also like some of the gothic stuff.. HIM, the 69 Eyes..

I also grew up on Rob Zombie, metallica, Rage Against the Machine, Eminem

Aside from metal, i Love love Modest Mouse, MGMT, Bon Iver, Death Cab for Cutie, Hopsin, Die Antwoord is kinda cool too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• i was bullied or at least teased some in grade school for being a black guy who listened to rock music

i like pretty much all music aside from metal and edm

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite bands are Alter Bridge, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Black Sabbath. I do enjoy country as well, though not as much as before. I'm getting more into classical piano.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic pop
    Classic rock
    Instrumental symphonic music
    Some modern rock
    Orchestral rock
    Classical music
    Jazz, soft jazz, sexy jazz, classic jazz, noir jazz
    Instrumental

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly electronic music, especially Trance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop music

0|0
    0|0
  • I like celtic music, bagpipe music, oldies, soda fountain music, big band swing, opera, gregorian chant, classic rock, some pop and a few others

0|0
    0|0
  • i listen to whatever i like. i don't really have a specific face genre or anything. but i do prefer rock and pop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post-rock and post-metal, alternative rock, various kinds of more experimental electronica and ambient, et cetera.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap, rock, classic rock, pop

0|0
    0|0
  • Turns out to be classified as rock.
    I've recently been very much into like My Chemical Romance and The Pretty Reckless.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz the song I listen to is mostly what people I. This day in age listen too is rap R and B old Hip Hop like snoop dog ice cube Eminem 50 cent eazy e

0|0
    0|0
  • Hip hop, Pop (depends) and Grime

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap.

0|0
    0|0
  • All kinds from Hardcore Rap to Country lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock, metal, and classical.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of from Turkish folk to neo pagan. Electronic ambient to trash or industrial metal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I've never really been made fun of for the music I've listened *to* (friends have joked, but they're just jokes), but I have been fun of for what I *don't* listen to or know. I used to listen to country and now I generally listen to classic rock, so I've never really paid a whole of attention to popular music. I've never really had any one make fun of classic rock, just the fact that I didn't know half the songs at my homecoming, for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to a little bit of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually metal (mostly power, glam, hair or pirate) and rock (punk, hard, classic or folk).

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been made fun of for the music I listen to, I wouldn't say actually bullied. bullies only have power over you if you care what they think. just ignore them and enjoy your music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly hard rock/metal, such as Metallica, Soil, Five Finger Death Punch, Bullet for my valentine, Slipknot, drowning pool, etc.
    And classic rock, such as Def Leppard, Mötley Crue, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • One Direction, The Vamps, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Adele, Taylor Swift, and there's more but I think that's enough for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metallica disturbed and etc i like metal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gxKFAhfZc this song got me hooked on this shit when i was 12

0|0
    0|0
  • Hip hop, R&B, Rap

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to any kind of music. If it sounds good then what the hell. Anything from pop to rock to house and a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop music. I love One Direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Mostly, indie punk rock
    *Hip hop
    *Commercial & non commercial dance
    *Some metal :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly Classic rock and symphonic metal :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock, rock, and rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • EDM and country

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody in school ever picked on me for music because I listened to Megadeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Soca and EDM