Do Women Think Anything Older or Isn't "Now" or "The In Thang" to be Stupid? Music, Movies etc?

I ask this because There are absolutely no girls I know under the age of thirty who love music from the 1980s, which I adore. They find it--and I'm not making this up or joking--to be, "Gay" and "Senile". And they make me feel like a geezer. PLEASE TELL ME THERE GIRLS AROUND 21 WHO LIKE OLDER MUSIC AND GAMES AND MOVIES ETC!

I know plenty of MEN my age who love 1980s and 70s music and movies, but not one female my age, period. Archer: PHRASING! BOOM!
My favorite music and movies from the 80s are just about any pop star from that era, the Disney Movie Oliver and Company, and American Tale, and Back to the Future. The Human League, Giorgio Moroder. Whenever I've played any of them near a woman my age, she either leaves, makes fun of me, one even vomited, seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 26 so maybe I don't count. I love 80s music but I love 70s music more. I also love tv and movies from those eras too. All the men I date are 35+ so it's hard not to get into that kind of stuff but I was already into it because pop culture is my thing! So I was a teenager/20 odd year old who was into that stuff already.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm older then that, and i think most 80's music was shit.

What Girls Said 4

• "The in thang" is not an in thang. I'm turning 19 in May and I adore most on Sondheim's musical numbers, swing, jazz, big band, Michael Jackson, Prince, and a lot of older music. I usually prefer older and indie music because new pop music is too simplistic and repetitive (both in the lyrics and messages) old music used to actually talk about different things. New music says the same things over and over and over again in a slightly different way

• Sorry bruh, I kinda think it's stupid. I wouldn't say it's hay but it's like holding on to the past, you weren't even alive back then. It's your choice and I understand that each person has his own taste in music but this is just my opinion on it so..

• So I'm a little younger than 21 but I love old music and movies, though I go more for classic rock than pop. My favorite are the Eagles, Queen, The Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd...

And I do love Back To The Future.

• Me = Date many older men.

(laughing)
    *"I" don't like their retro-commercial taste in music and film.
    *"They" also struggle to understand my dark indie preferences

What Guys Said 2

• Im a guy, but things now a days sucks massive infected gonads, everything older had quality and good entertainment and was actually good

• Now I know who you are, fucker 😂😂😂 how many times you gonna ask shit like this, btw?