I'm making an RPG game just for my girlfriend so that I can play with her and bond with her. Are there any cool storylines you guys can suggest?

Are there any cool storylines you guys can suggest?
I want any idea you have. Doesn't have to be original. Just anything you might think is a cool storyline for the game or for a specific scene in the game which would be pretty cool to have.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You live in a universe where your soul is reincarnated. It gets passed from one life to the next. Each life does not remember previous lives. However, people you've known from past lives, and your dealings with them, affect your current life.

People from the past tend to be in your present life, but maybe in a different type of relationship. You may have an affinity toward them, or a hatred toward them, but not know it was due to past lives with them.

In a past life, your character knew your girlfriend's character. You committed wrongs that must be righted in your new life. As you gain experience and "level up" you also gain some knowledge of your past wrongs. It might not be concrete knowledge, but just a feeling that something is right, or something is wrong.

Each "level up" is a new life, but you retain a little more memory of past lives. Slowly over time you get to understand your past wrongs, and how to correct them.

Weird idea for a game and I don't know how it would work. But I've never seen anything like that in a game. I've seen it in fantasy books though.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you familiar with the Kingdom Hearts RPG series? I'm not saying full on copy that but do some research into that and see if you can come up with your own ideas from what you find there - it's my favourite game ever!

What Guys Said 6

• You must travel through ancient and mythical lands full of soldiers, ghosts, demons, kings, queens, small towns, big cities, caves and castles and other dimensions in order to stop the evil, power hungry general from finding the missing pieces of an ancient artifact which can wield him absolute power by feeding it the souls and flames of innocent people burned in its presence.
    And along the way the main character gathers followers with their own special skills to help his cause and he falls in love with a female ally who joins his party early on in the story.
    At the end he must choose to save her or the world and making the right choice will save them both.

• Just draw a custom disc art and tape it over Oblivion. She'll never know the difference.

• thats' a lot of work.. hope it's a text rpg or you're using an engine.

• Wow , you're just borderline entering into the "overly obsessive boyfriend" xD

• wonderful idea. what does she like to read?

• Maybe something about a hypocritical Canadian/Cuban serial killer that tried to act like a Texan redneck?