Does anyone still play Skyrim?

Does anyone still play Skyrim?Just downloaded the HD textures today and its fucking amazing.😍
So anyone still do the continuous six hour stretch when you can unwind on the weekend?

• Yes!
  • No.😶

Most Helpful Girl

• I do but haven't in a while dude to my boyfriend being buys, he's in charge of knowing how to put mods onto it. Since he can tell which ones would work.

• I thought you weren't into western RPGs.😶

• I only dislike any game that only uses modern guns and not much of a weapon variety. So I don't like majority of any shooter games, only ones I enjoyed is Metroid and Warframe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell to the yes. I started playing my main character again recently (the one who did the main questline) and the monsters on Solstheim were kicking my ass, so I've gone back to Skyrim to level up and get me some Dragonbone equipment.

I just installed the People of Skyrim and the Holds City Overhaul mods, looking forward to trying them. I also recommend:
    -Imp's More Complex Needs (survival mode for food and rest)
    -Hypothermia (survival mode for staying warm!)
    -Vilja (NPC companion with a huge storyline quest of her own)
    -the Succubus race (disguise as a human, or transform and gain powers of manipulation)

What Girls Said 11

• Eh. I used to play it quite a bit way back when, but not so much anymore. It's just kinda sitting in my Steam library, all lonely with 300 hours stamped on it.

• XD I have it but I only played a little bit of it because I am real lost and it just kind of bore me!.
    But I'll try it again some other day XD

• My crazy artist friend plays that, personally I'm more of a CoD type of person :P

• yeah a while ago when i was staying with my brother, i was a high elf. wasn't a fun game to be honest, got bored of it and wouldn't play it again.

• If you want a more streamlined RPG experience with a fantasy game, I suggest the #DragonAge series. They're just as good.

• I once played skyrim but I took an arrow to the knee lol jk
    I have never played skyrim

• Yes, I do. I freaking love that game! I just picked up Oblivion too but I can't really seem to get into that one. I don't get to play games as often as I would like but really it's either Skyrim or GTA V when I do.

• Maybe try downloading some Mods for Oblivion.

• @Mustachekitteh cool😄 Speaking of OP swords have you played with windshear? The thing literally staggers dragons!

• @Littledunmer Never got that one, closest I have is with Bloodscythe and Soulrender.

• Nope, haven't played it in a while.

• Never played it.

• Nope, never played it.

• Heck yah!😄

• I say yes because I'm sure that there's someone out there always

What Guys Said 21

• I don't. It was a huge disappointment. I couldn't stand the physics, combat, and animation. It was a disaster. Unbearable.
    I played until I couldn't stand it anymore.

• That's why you get the HD update. It's quite spectacular. Gameplay feels smoother, and combat animations are more fluid and don't have that 'lag' feeling. If you do ever feel like giving it another chance, definitely go with the HD mod.

• Lol. Maybe so. Witcher 3 holds the crown so far for the best RPG game.

• Agreed. 100%. The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece.

• AAAAWWWWW SHIT DUDE SKYRIM FTW!!!
    tes.riotpixels.com/skyrim/img/skyrim_head.jpg

• i currently do not. I'm trying to get fucking Overwatch to play

• haven't touched it in years and didn't finish it... I think I played only about 40 hrs, which isn't that much for a game like that. might take a look at it again but not sure if I will change much on the graphics... I'm more interested in a decent interface

• I didn't but I'm going to DL when I get home now lol. God I miss that first walk to Whiterun

• Your kidding right Skyrim = one of the best games ever made.

• I put it in every once and a while to dick around and use the sex mods!!!
    Other than that, that game is lame combat wise.

• I do, but my Nvidia Geforce 960M is acting up.

I've had a serious drop in FPS across all my games. I used to play Skyrim on ultra high with like 80-90fps... now its 30-40 fps...

Anyone had this issue?

• I have a 870m. I don't have any issues with it, so far.

• I've checked countless forums, inclusing the official NVIDIA threads, and have found no fix. I have however seen people complain about the latest update.

Playing at 40 FPS Skyrim makes me ill... I haven't played since the update :(

• Yes. I don't, and I've never played it, but people still play Skyrim, so A is the only correct answer.

• iv completed it 2x now, may give it another go soon with hd textures, dno if my 770 will be able to run it tho lol

• It will, most def. Don't know if you'll get your 60fps tho.

• I played it. Found it meh, the lag..
    Would give it a skyrimjob

• I install so many mods that I'm stuck with modding for 5 hours and a playtime of 1 hour.

And then the game crashes because some mod is fucking my stuff up.

Why live

• Oh yes i definitely do. It runs like over 100 FPS on my machine with the HD mods which is awesome.

• Has been many moons since my last adventure.

• Stopped playing it once they released the witcher 3. I can't wait for blood and wine expansion.

• Yep, I still play Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3/NV, etc.

• nah. just play banner saga. who cares about mods if the plot is identical

• no. but if i ever get a gaming pc, i will pick it up.

• Yep. Working on a mod.

• yeah i play it modded on the pc :)

• I thought Oblivion was better. The beginning is a tad corny where you get saved by the dragon trying to kill you and the main story just never got better from there.