Have you ever heard of the Pixar movie Inside Out?

If it it's about some 11 year old girl and what's going on in her mind and helps people show their emotions.

• Never heard of it.
  • Yes I have and its ok.
  • One of the best movies ever made.
  • Boring

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B because I absolutely loved it, but it isn't one of the best films ever made.

What Guys Said 4

• heard of it, heard great things, but haven't watched it.

• Yeah. Great movie.

• I didn't think it was great. Everybody thinks it's the best movie. I didn't like Riley at all. She was a little pre teen bitch

• @LittleMissPetite1991 We know she shouldn't have, but remember she lost pieces of herself (went through a bit of depression due to not being able to feel happiness or sadness), and only began discovering herself and figuring out what's right from wrong along the way while Joy and Sadness were trying to make their way back. This is also an 11 yr. old girl we're talking about, and lets be honest here. Many 11 yr. olds don't fully think things through or know to control their emotions. Hell, many adults can't do it either and lash out at others without realizing what they've done before it's too late. You can't say you've never done it before.

• @xXiTacoXx exactly. Even at 26 I atill have my moments and I snap at people. @LittleMissPetite1991: Remember she's 11. 11 year olds aren't fully developer. Don't you remember being 11?

• loved the movie and it was funny at times. i would watch it again.

• I think most people have heard of it. I haven't seen it though

What Girls Said 7

• One of my faves... not for the storyline but the messages <3

• yup I have!

• And you like it right? I thought it was a misleading movie. Riley snapped at her parents and best friend for having a new best friends but has good points.

• I've heard of it but I haven't watched it yet.

• it was boring

• saw it with my boyfriend and liked it.

• Yes and i loved it! Such an interesting and cute movie☺️

• Why? Some parts were misleading. That girl snapped at her parents and she stole money and ran away. It's going to get kids to do the same thing.

• I know lol. But I just don't like Riley. Only child smh

• It's just a fucking movie!!! Riley isn't real. Smh

• Yes and it's a good movie. It had some misleading parts and boring but it helps people show their emotions and you don't always have to be happy and it's ok to cry. Kids should really see it.

• Well I don't see why people think it's the best movie ever. Plus that Riley girl was a bitch to her parents and best friend.

• She wasn't a bitch. She was adjusting to her new life and she grew up in Minnesota I think. I mean she shouldn't have done all that but it is a good movie. You don't get the point.