What is the stupidest/worst movie you have ever watched and what is the best movie you have ever watched? Why?

I would have to say for me the movie "Mr Nobody" would have to be one of the stupidest movies I have ever watched. It confused me from start to finish, didn't really have any story line it was just awful 0/10 would not watch again.

My favourite movie this would be a tough one... Im torn between two movies "This is where I leave you" is probably one of my absolute favourites I can watch it over and over and I won't ever get sick of it. I also really enjoy the movie "Step Brothers" I can quote that entire movie from start to finish it is bloody brilliant.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupidest movie I've ever seen is a skiing movie called Frozen. They spend the entire movie stuck on a chairlift

Best probably shawshank redemption

• I agree frozen was an awful movie story line sucked and the acting was just as awful

Most Helpful Girl

• San Andreas was ridiculously cheesy I couldn't take it seriously
    Best movie was About Time. I know the cover makes it look like a total chick flick but it's not it more about how important living in the moment is.

• i expected you would name at least a harry potter movie :P

• that sounds like a boring and recycled plot

• I really enjoyed about time too! Great movie

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know the stupidist (I have unfortunatley watched a lot of them) but the best, by far, has to be revolver. A suprisingly smart movie if you can get past the first twenty minutes (starts slow but the response to the ending from every one who I have made watch it has been ". . . . oh my god. OH MY GOD! Why didn't you make me watch this sooner?" its suprisingly smart especially since it seems like nothing more then a con/gangster movie (not a bad one mind you) and then by the end of it everything just clicks leaving you dumbfounded.

• "Bug". It looked like it would be a horror movie but instead was about a guy who thought aliens were watching him or that he got bug bites from them or some stupid shit, people were leaving mid way through, I even left through some of it. Ending was weird and stupid. My favorite movie is The Godfather, I thought it was awesome when I first saw it with my parents, still watch it today.

• The worst movies that I've ever seen were Chappie and Grown-Ups 2. Those were the only times that a movie has been so dreadfully awful that I left the theater in the middle of the movie.

The best? The Scarlet and The Black and The Dark Knight Rises.

• There are so many, personally I like Mel Brooks movies, like Blazing Saddles, History of the world, Space Balls, etc...

• Troll 2 I watched it because people told me it was the worst so I had to see it for myself.

I honestly can't say what the best movie is there's just too many to choose from so I'll pick my favorite movie I've recently seen which is Ex Machina.

I like the newfoundland in your photo btw!

• Hard choices, there are so many stupid ones, im talking ones to where after i finished watching them i actually felt like my iq dropped drastically, so i can't really choose the most stupid one. The best ones I have watched are, Braveheart, albiet slightly inaccurate with a few things, the princess bride and a few others, once watched you'll understand why their awesome. there's also another one i can't remember the name of, i think it had the guy from the matrix, he was a russian hitman, nicknamed babyaga if i spelt that right, the russian bogeyman, his wife dies leaving a dog to him so he's not lonely and his old bosses son jumps him in his home and kills his dog and steals his car a week or two after his wifes funeral, he didn't know that the guy he just attacked was the best hitman out there and is now hellbent on revenge going after the red mafia.

• Worst movie I ever saw was The Public Eye. The only thing it had going for it was Joe Pesci and that wasn't enough to save it.

My favourite movie is the original Mad Max. I'll never get tired of watching it.

• Basically 80% of Nicholas Cage's movies. Ghost Rider being at the very top of the shit list. Best movie, The Prestige or Meet Joe Black

• worst movie cosmopolis just boring bland shit that barely made sense
    best movie lord of the rings (I know it's three, I can't pick) such amazing world building and epic story and battles.

• The Omen was probably my favorite movie.

• never remember the bad ones.
    really love:
    scott pilgrim vs the world
    shawshank redemption
    kickass (even though nick cage is in it)
    Johnny English

• My username... Look him up and the trailer for his movie on YouTube

• Man of steel is the worst lol
    Jaws is in my opinion the best movie I've ever seen
    Its not my favorite tho just the one i think was best done

• Best are many
    But the stupidest was Buried starring Ryan Reynolds

• Favorite movie : The perks if being a wallflower

• Sharknado, worst

Baruto the movie

• Best movie juicy, worst movie juicy

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Haha actually Mr. Nobody is one of my favourites, it's an incredibly well-thought out movie once you get it. But I get that it's confusing if you don't :P
    Interstellar was also pretty damn good, but again, you have to get it in order to like it.
    I don't know I just really like movies that make you think.

The stupidest 'movie', if you can even call it that, I've ever seen was definitely "Panman".. ugh I've stopped watching it after 5 minutes because I just couldn't bear it any longer. 5 minutes of my life simply wasted.

• Stupid movies:
    Get Hard (Will Ferrell/Kevin Hart) No comment..😒
    Talladega Night: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (I didn't laugh)
    Stepbrothers (Can u say overrated?)
    Delivery Man (with Vince Vaughn... he's usually funny but this was.. just.. yawn)
    The Minus Man (Owen Wilson should just stick to comedies)

Best Movie: Way too much so I'll just pick one that I recently saw: Gone Girl (with Ben Affleck): LOVE it.

• Uuuuuh... it was with J. Lo, she was the mother if a teenager and there was this hot guy that was her neighbor (a teenager too) and he almost raped her, then killed her ex husband, best friend and attempted to kill her and her son, all because he had an obsession with her and she thought it wouldn't work out.

My favorite movie is 10 things I hate about you.

• Kids. It was just disgusting. Ewwwww. Best? Lion King, Zootopia!

• The stupidest/worst movie I have ever seen is "Epic Movie" just God awful. I think I rated it one star on IMdB. com it was that bad.
    I have watched a lot of movies and can't name the best but the worst is easy to name lol.

• Roadhouse