Will you give Kpop a try :) ?

I'll put in some of the better videos that I've seen recently and you can decide if you like anything :)

The next song is super beautiful

I chose the performance version so you can see the choreography more, that's very common in Kpop but it's still impressive and fun to watch.

She's beautiful and the song is also pretty good :)

This one is still so funny so I had to put it in.

This is just a small selection because I can't put more

bump
I did a whole series of questions on the pretty girls in Kpop so if any guys are interested you can look at my old questions :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First dude has a really well trained audience. And I'm not hearing any autotune, which is refreshing. Probably lip synch, but eh... it's live pop.

Not bad.

• They do use the recording sometimes because when they're promoting they perform like 6 times a day or even more and drive around for hours in between so, they lip sync sometimes just for the voice and to avoid exhaustion. A lot of them can actually sing quite well, that's one of the 3 factors that decides if they make it into a group.

The girl in the second video for instance has a amazing voice the best singer in her group, when she sings live it sounds just as good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzpRUBadCpY In the first video he is singing, if you use headphones you can tell the difference pretty easily, and when he's siging apart from the recording you can also tell of course.

• Yeah, I don't blame them at all for lip synching when they're dancing around on stage like that. It's different when you're just standing there with a guitar but singing while dancing is ridiculously hard.

This girl can carry a tune and she's got finesse in her voice. Definitely talented.

What Girls Said 25

• Some Kpop artists are pretty good, CL, TOP & EXO-K for instance.
    I like Taemin most currently though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3mm3tPKfg

• 2NE1 is my favorite group and I like CL a lot :). I also like BIGBANG but I just chose some recent videos in this question. I like Press your number but Taemin is not one of my favorite kpop artists yet :P

• Yeah Bigbang and 2NE1 haven't produced anything outstandingly great recently..
      I also absolutely love TOP's MV to Doom Dada though - I just feel like it's so him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoME_aMm1w

• The only kpop singer I really know and listen to quite a lot is BoA.

• YASSSS

• Did you already like it or did I just create a new fan? Just curious :P

• I already likes it

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Mostly people who already liked it commented haha, and the others still don't like it. My plan to control peoples minds has failed :P. JK I wanted to show people who didn't know it yet that's all :)

• lol I do listen to some kpop.
    I have the song "as good as it gets" by Infinite on my running playlist. So catchy, but i have no idea what theyre saying lol

• I think that's one of the reasons I first got into Kpop. I dislike most of the western pop music and with Kpop I could just listen to the music and not get annoyed by stupid lyrics or other annoying shit :).

• dont listen to it often but this one is catchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8SZBFWQX0

• Jay Park is hip hop not really Kpop and he's basically doing American hip hop in korean :P. But I like the songs "You Know" and "Solo" if you don't know them those are better than this one in my opinion.

• Replied to fast! i didn't know that but I'll look into it! thank you :)

• Sry I was on the site at that moment :P

• Lol og course I gave it a try ans I am deep into this shit now hahah it saved my life and ruined it ~ ❤ and j love it hahah

• I feel like I know you but I have gotten amnesia recently so I'm not quite sure :P

• You forgetful potato~ 👅

• Why are yo calling me potato? No jk by the way the scene in falling for innocence wher he pretended not to know who she is made me laugh so much. First I thought like:" OH COME ON REALLY? You're gonna do this shit? and the I was like:"lmao nice ! :) "

• K-pop is just about the only thing I listen to. I've been playing Taemin's most recent album over and over again. But Jonghyun is still my favorite K-pop artist.

• For me I still listen to a lot of other music and that's a goo thing. I like Kpop but I don't want it to be the only thing and it has a addicting quality to it so that's dangerous :P. I'mglad that I discovered Kpop a bit later so I already had a ton of other music I was into otherwise I might be a Kpop zombie. uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnns :P

• I've listen to some bands and willing to give more a try.

• I did a long time ago. I like a couple of songs by Shinee.

• alrdy have, twice & bts is numba one

• Do you like BTS or EXO? Those are my favorite!

• Already listen to it.
    Love Hyuna and Ailee.
    GD too.

• I like J-Pop and C-pop more, but sure I'd listen to some K-pop songs.

• Blasphemy !!! No jk it's cool I don't have the energy or time at the moment to check out Japanese stuff, it wasn't as apealing to me at first glance although I know there's some great singers because of some of the anime opening songs :P. Like the one from Akame ga Kill or Full Metal Alchmist Brotherhood thos songs are great. But yeah right now I can't I have shit to do :P.

• Only to female artists and groups.

• That's pretty much what I do too lol, there's only a few guys groups that I listen too :P. In the beginning it was no guys at all but slowly some single songs were pretty good and I also like BIGBANG as a group, they're the only guy group in my favorites though :).

• I already listen to kpop
    Hyuna
    Bug bang
    I love TOP
    Girls generation
    Exid

• I melt you down like Ice Cream :P

• I like Red Velvet and Sistar

• That was from Hyunas song Ice Cream I listened to it lately so that's why I wrote that, but Red Velvet is also not bad. I like Happines and Cool Hot Sweet Love and Dumb Dumb Ice Cream Cake is also not bad. But the first 2 songs are my favorites from them. Sistar I don't like too many songs only My Boy and Shady Girl those are really good, the others I don't really like.

• I'm already a fan!

Can you give me a song similar to.. Nilili Mambo?

• look at my username oppa

• Omg a crazy girl, run ! :P Which groups do you like? :)

• 2NE1 is my favorite, I really like the song love options from bestie but I'm not a fan of the group overall yet. Oh my Girl is good too. Twics is a bit overhyped for me, they had a pretty good debut song but I don't get why they're so much more popular than Oh my Girl for instance.

• I agree i'm also not a really big fan of bestie and twice but some of their songs are nice

• It's just not for me. I respect it as a form of music, I would just prefer listening to something else.

• I had liked it when I was 14 but now nah

• Wow 14 , it took me a long time to find out about it and get into it. I still listen to tons of other music though I'm not obsessed. But it does take up more of my time than it should :P

• Sure! I love K-Pop ^_^

• Cool who do you like? :)

• Oh yeah I heard about this lol but I never watched a full video. Would be better without the guy :P

• I used to listen to 2NE1 and BIGBANG when I was 13.

• K-pop is ok... I don't hate it, but it's not one of my favorite music genres.

• Only like the song darling by girls day!

• They're one of my favorite groups. I love Minah <3 <3 :)

• all we play in my house if cl and other kpop. might be because we're korean... but kpop forever.

• I absolutely lost my shit at the last one. Conan O Brien. Oh my god.
    I still like Kpop lol. Say what you want about the battalion of pretty boys, kpop songs are still some of the best to dance/sing to. Big Bang, Se7en, EXO, Nuest, Epik High are still staples of KTV too, even though they're fairly older. Though for some reason, I prefer EXO-m over EXO-k.

• I only like BIGBANG from the ones you mentioned :P. Even though I put in a bunch of videos with guys here, I like mostly girl groups :). 2NE1, SNSD, Girl's Day, Crayon Pop, AOA, f (x), Wa$$up, Kara, 4Minute, T-ara, Miss A, Red Velvet , Hello Venus those are sort of the ones I like the most :P

What Guys Said 23