What TV show would you recommend?

I've already watched or still watching : Game of Thrones (of course), Modern Family, Desperate Housewives, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Devious Maids, The 100, The Walking dead, Breaking Bad, Downtown Abbey, Chuck, and others but I can't remember for now ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking bad
    Walking dead

No questions. You can't choose between these. You have to watch them all

• I said I watched them but I quit (not sure if I can say that in english) because I find them boring af ^^

• Oh hahah. Yes they can be boring if you prefer such deep time consuming stories

• Dont prefer*

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Gotham, The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl etc :)

• Vikings, Daredevil, Supernatural, Suits (mainly first season), Sherlock and Happy Tree Friends are some other of my favorites. But there's plenty more.

• Orphan Black on BBC America
    You Me Her on DirecTV's Audience Network
    Almost There on DirecTV's Audience Network

• Definitely SuperNatual and Daredevil. The latter only because my favorite marvel antihero "The Punisher" is in it.

Also, Ash vs. The Evil Dead.

• Vikings, Black Sails, Turn: Washington's Spies, 24, The Mentalist, The Blacklist, True Detective (Season 1, Season 2 wasn't very good), How to Get Away With Murder... those are the ones I can remember now.

• "Suits" maybe. I don't know if that show is still on though

• I watch it (forget to mention because I watch too many tv shows) and I love it ;)

• If you like Game of Thrones you will also like Vikings which is much better.

• Wait, nothing is better thank GoT you must be a liar but I'll start this show !

• Game of Thrones was the best for me until season 3 maybe season 4. After that I am completely bored about it. Vikings gets bad in its 4th season which has 20 episodes and right now there is a break until September I think. But it is still better for me. Like Game of Thrones it has blood and gore and guts, lust for peer, plotting, betrayal, but instead of fantasy it is based on historical facts. And the pace of the story is much faster.

• Penny Dreadful.. Its scary, dramatic, dark, violent n interesting.. Eva Green is the main character

• The modern sherlock holmes. It's pretty good.

I heard good things about Mr. Robot.

• Oh my god Mr Robot is AMAZING ! So original, no other tv shows look like that, it's kinda weird but you need to watch it ! There only 10 episodes :)

• oui, Vikings c'est similar comme GOT

• the blacklist. here watch this short vid, it'll get you in the mood :P
    https://youtu.be/Bp4fiLjcpQk

• Do u still want to study Medicine? U might enjoy Dr. House then but it's not realistic I guess. I don't know

• Smallville and Dexter.

• Prison break

What Girls Said 9

• The Practice (Courtroom Drama)
    Narcos
    Homeland
    Friends
    The Big Bang Theory
    Doctor Who
    The Simpsons

• meh what about... half and half

• You should watch 'Jane The Virgin'. It's so good!!!

• Sherlock Holmes

• You have to see prison break for sure !!

• The Secret Life of the American Teenager

• I love Criminal Minds, How to Get Away with Murder, Once Upon a Time, House, Greys Anatomy, Supernatural just to name a few that I highly recommend

• How did I forget? I'm in love with Grey's Anatomy ! And I don't like How to get avay with a murder but I'll look for the others, thanks !

• Me too, I just started watching the season on Netflix can't stop watching it. And no problem enjoy the shows 😊

• Bones, Castle, New Girl, Awkward, Faking it.

• lost is my favorite show, daredevil, new girl, how i met your mother, roswell is kinda cheesy at first but good, you'd probably like switched at birth, vampire diaries.