Anyone know any horror films on Netflix or Amazon Prime that are worth watching?

I want to see teenagers get killed by serial killers

come ON JUST ONE

Most Helpful Girl

• I had suggestions until i read what your looking for anyway but I am guessing we don't have the same taste...
    Housebound, Haunter, The Hole

Oh great horror movie not on Netflix that's not usually something I like is "It Follows", that may be more in your wheel house then the stuff I listed above.

• I'd actually prefer a slow buildup of tension with minimal gore like the ring but they are notable absent

• Have you read te book cell

• Yes! I actually have!

We are all Completely Fine by Daryl Gregory is a book suggestion if your taking them. Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire, Ocean at the End of the lane by Neil Gaiman are 2 more!! I'm a very avid reader.

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch them get killed by serial killers? Such as Slashers? I think there had been plenty of those and those movies had all been done to death.

Why not watch see teenagers get PWND by monsters such as in AvP Requiem?

I think it's less common to see teenagers get PWND by monsters and creatures compared to the Slasher genre of horror.

• I find the AVP films to be very inferior to the predator and first two alien films.
      I really liked in predators where the yakuza dude and the predator have a sword fight

• Predators is proof that Fox fucked over the fanabse and community with 2 piss poor AvP films done on modern earth setting when they could have just set an AvP film in an earth-like jungle environment and just state that it was set on another planet in outer space in the first place.

Oh well, at least I was glad Predators and Aliens were slaughtering teens left and right as much as each other in AvP Requiem, I'd still take that any day when compared to the traditional supernatural Slasher films that had been done to death such as Friday the 13th series, Nightmare on Elm Street series or even the Halloween series.

I can't agree more that only the first 2 Alien films and the very first Predator film is the only movies in their respective franchises that were actually good and worth watching since everything followed up afterwards was made for the sake of just trying to make more movie.

What Girls Said 9

• Ehh the only mildly entertaining one we watched recently was Would You Rather. It wasn't great but hey, it was people getting killed. Also I saw you read the Cell which was AWESOME so I'm guessing you've watched all of the Stephen King films.

• I LOVE stephen king,
      Maine is actually my favorite state in the East coast.
      media6.trover.com/.../fixedw_large_4x.jpg
      My Uncle hunts moose up there, I'd like to do that someday as well.
      Its got some of the densest woods i have ever seen anad I've been in the Crocodile infested Jungle of Puerto Rico
      I've spent time in the temperate rainforests of Washington State and I've been in the mountain forests of the Rocky Mountains.
      They are each some of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

• Have you read cycle of the Werewolf by Stephen King.
      Its a very short fair play mystery about a werewolf

• hmmm I love this kindas of movies! Tag me if you find one! The only one I about to watch but husk? But I don't know I haven't seen it.

• Slasher movies?
    Nightmare on Elm street
    Friday the 13th
    Scream
    The Burning
    Halloween
    Sleepaway Camp
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Im sure amazon or netflix has some of those.

• How about a psychological thriller from Stephen King, called the shining. I love piss my pants scary movie and this one is done nicely and better than scary movies today.

• That would be such a strange thing to say out of context.

• Great question!!

• truth or die is exactly what ur looking for

• Hahaha XD

• Detention?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know if any of these are on amazon but
    let the right one in
    The host (2006)
    let me in
    and martyrs (which is pretty fucked up I'm not watching it again anyway)

• these are all scary as fuck, at least for me.

• But as for the host,
      I like Kaiju films

• I don't think martyrs is torture porn there was a reason to the brutality although I don't think I could handle it again and I feel like I shouldn't have watched it at 16. Let the right one in is my favorite on the list but let me in and the host are good I'm positive there are others you can find.

• Friday the 13th crystal lake

• The new girls, Or any slasher movie wouls have that.

• Horror movies are terrible nowadays.