If you use a single pandora account on multiple devices does it add stations on both when you add them on one?

What Guys Said 1

• both

• Thanks! My "ex" (long story) left his account on my phone and I didn't realize for months - now I'm wondering if he's seeing everything I listen to. I know he's been active since it says he's been listening to x and y that I didn't listen to. I'm surprised he hasn't logged me out or something.

• ok, that makes more sense now, although, why would you need to reinstall it if you have it?

• I mean sign out make an account readd everything etc.

What Girls Said 2

• It goes with everything you have. Basically same account same radio station!

• Oh well nothing to worry about!

• It should if it's all the same account.

• I don't think he can unless he takes your device and logs it out himself. Maybe he assumes it just happens, I've had a few random stations come on my pandora account because they thought I would like it for whatever reason lol

• Haha fair enough - all my "likes" show up on his profile but I don't know if he looks at that.