Some so called Frozen fans want Disney to give queen Elsa a girlfriend, do you agree?

A female Frozen fan started on Twitter a trend called #GiveElsaAGirlfriend, which aims to give Elsa a female partner.

I'm against it, they should #KeepElsaSingle

I agree with these little fellas:

So what do you think?

• #KeepElsaSingle
  • #GiveElsaAGirlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sick of people trying to force pair characters together. Just like what happened to Legend of Korra at the end. Blagh.. how pathetic. People only care about the novelty of gay relationships in media and are willing to sacrifice good writing and waste talent to make it happen.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Oh, stop it already!!! It's a *kids* movie!!!

But I guess this does prove "Rule 34" of the Internet: If a cartoon character exists, there is a porn version of it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_34_(Internet_meme)

• Yay, let's make Elsa a lesbian just because it's trendy to be all LGBTQ friendly even when it may go against the character and ruin her.

What makes Elsa a great character is her strength, the fact that she doesn't need anyone to be great.
    We don't need LGBTQs to be shoved down our throats just because. If it makes sense with the story, then go ahead, if it doesn't then don't.

• Lets just let her be a strong single independent woman, no need to confuse kids in the theatre.

• That's why she is one of my favs.

• sibling love was the secondary plot.

• Yes! yes it was, haha i wanted to see it with my brother but he called me a faggot so i took my ex-gf instead to watch it and she almost broke up with me afterwards lol! Talk about empowerment lol

• why do these people even give a fuck lol.

go fucking plant a tree in Malaysia or some shit hahahaa

• really don't care but i do think that it is important that same sex relationships be portrayed in movies. but in terms of elsa having a girlfriend or not i don't really care

• She is no Queen, only Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen is a true, worthy Queen.

FIRE AND BLOOD.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4e8955e6bb.jpg

• No, just no.
    Elsa never gave lebo vibes and it would be stupid to do so.
    Not to mention, their customer base wouldn't like that.
    Disney is for children, and who has the most children? Straight people.
    Those people would not like their children exposed to that because they would have to explain it and no parent wants to explain it.

• I'd say to keep her single because a large portion of her fans are too young to understand what homosexuality is

• I agree with keep her single, but not because I don't think fans are too young to understand homosexuality. It's fairly easy to grasp. Some people like boys, others like girls, some like both, others like neither. Maybe it was weird of me, but even when I was 4 or 5 I knew what it was.

• Lol she has better things to do

• the movie sucked...

• I never seen the film🙈😳

• I think they should keep her single

• Retardation was growing intense...

• The same insane people wants Frozen to be full of "poc's" instead of white characters.

• I've not watched it...

• Those fans should write their own lesbian story and make a movie of it. Stop butchering Hans Christian Andersen's legacy.

• My sister is a lesbian, so I'm not homophobic. I just think this is absurd.

• I wish people devoted this much energy to ending poverty and homelessness.

• For Fuck Sake...

What Girls Said 20

• Single. Giving her a girlfriend will defeat the whole message of the first film.
    Just make a new princess...

• lol seriously? give me a fucking break. the movie is already out, elsa has a SISTER, people gotta move on with their damn lives. -.-
    at the rate we're going, there's bound to be some kinda girl-girl or guy-guy story happening in the next few decades anyway...

• I like her as she is. Although I like the idea of her having an ice-man boyfriend of sorts... isn't there some fanfic of her and Jack Frost or something? I'd like to see that played out.

But like, where she stays independent and badass like she is and he stays how he is and they're just this flirtatious ice power duo who doesn't step on each other.

• Why can't she just meet jake forst somehow and fall in love with him? 😍😍 that'd be great or at least this is what i think 😭😭
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...by_merliniara-d5r90is.gif

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    I think this one was made by some frozen and rise of the guardians Fans or something 😂😂👇🏻

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...93e64d375e.jpg

• #KeepElsaSingle

If they want a lesbian princess I think they should make a whole new story, not use a princess who already has a movie

• 0|0
    • The real question is why hasn't disney done a princess from Egypt yet? With their movies they have done ones from Europe, USA, China, and India. Yet they haven't done one from Ancient Egypt.

• Meh, it'd be cool but I don't really care.

• I dont care if it's specifically Elsa, but I do think i'd be cool to have an lgbt princess or prince whether it's Elsa or whoever because represenation is important. I don't know why people think putting different sexualities on children's tv show is perverted. It's not porn people... in fact they're the perverted ones thinking about sex when they see two men kissing. It's no different than the disney couples already there. People complain about the kids getting confused, well let them get confused and inform that there's not one type of love, so they're desensitized to it and won't be ignorant.

• I don't care I go with the second one!

• 1|0
  • While I would love to see & think it's important to have more same sex relationships in movies I really think Elsa is better off single.

• I think y'all are taking this bullshit way too seriously.

• Why does she need to be in a relationship?

• they should keep it as is

• 0|0
  • If they did, Disney would officially alienate a lot of homophobes that won't watch their movies anymore. I think it'd be a cool way for them to support lgbt, but money is more important to them so they won't.

• It's 2016 and more people are open minded about these kind of things.

• We should try our best to keep homosexuality out of children's shows, It confuses them

• That's annoying lol. Why keep them confused though? I think we need more representation so they'll be informed about it from an early age and they won't be so closed minded about the diversity of people when they're older.

• @Dez22 I completely understand were your coming from.

• 0|0