Looking at the cover, what do you think about think about the book?

Most Helpful Girl

• it is going to have a lot of fancy names of people and locations that i'm going to have to remember, there's going to be a lot of drama & intrigue

wouldn't read it based on its cover

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• very interesting, definetly something I'd consider reading

• A lot of supernatural action and sex going on lol maybe a story about Poseidon or mermen judging by the trident.

• It seems like it's a book with a lot of fighting

• JASON MOMOA&Romantic screwing between a female human and a merman lol. epic wetness of all sort's lmfao!

• Black dude with dreds goes to Alaska and joins with the natives and is discovered to be the tribes chosen one. They perform a ritual and send him to the great beyond where he kills the demon who's been possessing polar bears and using them to kill people who try and settles the wilds of Alaska.

Here our hero is faced with conflict, should he kill the demon and save the tribe? Or should he join forces with the demon to protect the land from human spoiling? Helping the demon would mean turning his back on the tribe that loves him, but he has also seen how humans have destroyed so much of the wilderness and wildlife that he thinks something has to be done to stop them from destroying everything.

Choices choices Am I right?😁✌🏻️

• (Not black) Dude's tribe from Himalayas, was constantly in war with the other tribes for the control over the lake Mansarover. The thought better to leave the lake and seek refuge in the Empire of Meluha.
      His tribe is given citizenship and is given Somras, a medicine which can cure most diseases and can extend life upto 200 years. On the same night, our hero's throat starts glowing blue.

• Yep. He gets a wife soon.

• Aww😻 I love storybook romance

• Looks pretty rad.

• the title has my attention it has the feel of novels that I like to read I would like to read the book

• I wanna read!

• Get the PDF or buy from Amazon. The story is a blockbuster.
      There are 3 parts
      1. Immortals of Meluha
      2. Secret if the Nagas
      3. Oath of the Vayuputras
      You'll love it.

• I will. Thanks!

• it looks like it will be about the sea and maybe poseidon because of the trident. i would read it, it looks interesting and full of war :D

• Not about the sea, nothing about Poseidon. Its about Shiv and the civilization of Meluha.
      The water body is the Lake Mansarover ( Maan- Sir- over).

• awesome! maybe i'll read it

What Guys Said 5

• IK won't buy it

• He doesn't look very Amish to me.

• It's a book for the Amish?

• Some $5 paperback I'd ignore

• I don't think i would read it