Do you find it easy to spend $100 at a bar in one night?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it depends on what you mean by this question.

On myself? Hell naw. I don't drink (although I LOVE going out and partying), so, even if I'm out all night -- pre-party + party + afterparty, kinda thing -- my total bill for drinks will still be under $20. Diet Coke what what. (A lot of the time it's $0 plus tips to the bartenders who keep refilling mah waters.)

On other people? Yah, sure. Three of my 4 brothers drink -- hard, when they do -- so, when we all went out together last year the week before Christmas and I volunteered to pay the whole round, it added up to a couple hun.

Clubs are a whole 'nother thing, too... lol. I've been at tables with groups that literally make it rain champagne (champagne trains and all that).
    I remember a couple of summers ago, in Vegas, on one of the fight nights, when I was hanging out with one of my clients-turned-friends and his group, when the club literally made a giant jeroboam of champagne descend from the ceiling. Like, literally, lowered that shit down onto the table with a gigantic hydraulic mechanism. hahah #ishityounot The total bill for that night was definitely EASILY into the 5-figure range. Might have even pushed the 6-figure threshold, I dunno.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had never spent that much at a bar before. I'd only spend that much if I feel I should such as inviting multiple friends out to drink and if it's their birthday or something like a special occasion. I wouldn't spend that much regularly and I don't like to drink at a bar on my own.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh my dear sweet heavens. No. I don't go out drinking much ('cause I don't like it) but I can get to.08 on 1 sixteen oz Pina Colada lol and no way does that cost $100.

• No because I don't drink. I don't think I've ever spent more than $6 for any kind of beverages in 1 night lol.

• I buy myself two drinks and that's it 😕 Unless I'm buying for everyone, I need more then $100

• I'm sure when my boyfriend and I go out the tab is always $100+

• No because I set a budget and stick to two drinks so I can drive home to my fur babies

• Vote A = When I used to drink, $100.00 was just three drinks :)

• How is that possible? You mean three rounds?

• Oh I know Patron. I prefer Cabo Wabo Anejo but I'm "allergic" to both. Lol. So when you said triple patron. I know I'd never be trying that 😊

• @SarahsSummer Me now = three+ years stone cold sober :P

• On 1-2 drinks I hope not.

• No, not even in my party days. But I don't live in a big city, either and preferred pubs and taverns to clubs. If we were drinking all night, it'd be Natty Light or something. No use wasting money on fancy drinks if you're doing it in volume. Maybe $40-$50 or so, not counting any food. And ya, the girls kept up their rounds in my circle - no mooching! 🍻

• Now it's 2-3 drinks and done. But maybe a pricey glass of whisky on the rocks or cool craft beer now instead of swill! 😁

What Guys Said 10

• $100 is like... 2 rounds of drinks, not including shots with your best buddy, so yeah, gone quick. Miss university days when they had £1 per shot happy hour!

• Yes, easily! During my clubbing days, it was not unusual to spend $150-$200 a night due to overpriced drinks and hitting up diners afterwards.

• Oh hell yes. Because if you go out with a buddy or two, you're going to order food and take turns buying rounds of drinks. Add a woman into it and they will all take turns paying for her too. So it's very easy to drop $100.

• It's very easy. Gotta pay attention.

• i'd spend $1000 at a brothel in tijuana... in 8 hours.

• Well I rarely go to bars and I don't drink soooo it's not easy to spend 100$ lol

• I find it easy not going to bars. It's a waste of time and a shitty lifestyle

• $100?

i have spend a lot more.

• When we were younger and more carefree we'd regularly spend £5/6/700 a night.

• I don't drink alcohol so, no