How do you celebrate your birthday wherever your from?

How do you celebrate your birthday wherever your from?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebrate your birthday? Celebrate being closer to the graveyard?
    Mourning your birthday would be more exact.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually dont do anything special. I hate being the center of attention. If anything my parents will throw me a little party and make me my fave dinner and dessert...

1|0
    0|0
    • we could be twins lol

• Haha, i take it your not a huge fan a birthday either huh (at least your own)?

What Guys Said 7

• In 1994 the Mayor of Daytona Beach pronounced June 18th "Palek Sissle Day", and each year I attend the festivities held in my honor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bday that isn't conducive to celebration. Sometimes I get a phone call from my Mom but thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOW do I? It depends. If my birthday falls during the week, then I'd probably bring some sort of sweets into work. If it's on the weekend (and I don't work), then I try to go out on the town and hang out with people at bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • like I have been doing every year. Get my own gifts, have someone wrap them for me, get my own cake, wait for 6:32 (the time I was born to cut the cake) then eat dinner and cake.. and go sleep... has been like that for 13 years..

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was I child, my family and friend used to come home. Now I just offer a couple of glasses and appetizer to my friends.
    One Italian tradition is to pull your ears one time for age. (Example, I got my ears pulled 25 times last time.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special just like ordinary days.

0|0
    0|0
  • How's your day?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I eat CHOCOLATE AND BURGERS!

0|0
    0|0
  • we do it big in angola! president dos santos spent $35 million USD on a birthday party :/ with taxpayer money

i have a family & friends birthday party but nowadays i find ways to get out of it & hang out with one or two friends somewhere fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Cake, friends & alcohol 🙆🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • With food

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy myself a cake and then I go to Starbucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't really celebrate them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dad gives me money. I go shopping on that day or save it for something else.

0|0
    0|0