GaGers, what is your favorite musical?

I don't really like musicals... but I've been in love with the the one below for years <3

Updates:
2:17 is my favorite part!

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Grease, Rocky horror picture show, History of the world, this one you like too, West side story too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so cliche, but I grew up on it and so did the rest of the world... GREASE! ☺👌

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The first musical i ever saw was phantom of the opera and i loved it but my personal favorite so far as to be Wicked. It blew me away. I'm hoping one day, i will Lion King

1|0
    0|0
  • Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • None I dont like musicals

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweeney todd is pretty good but book of mormon is my favourite (I don't watch many musicals) other than that they're mainly shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • There is no musical that I will ever like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Les Mis

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 Sins

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Hmm... Rocky Horror is probably my favourite musical of all time but at the moment, I really love Hamilton <3

0|0
    0|0
  • umbrellas of cherbourg and mamma mia. I don't usually like musicals, but these two are quite enjoyable and the music is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweeney Todd and Repo @ the genetic opera

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweeney Todd is exactly what I thought about when I saw this question. I love that movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock of Ages

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocky horror picture show!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan but the most watched is The Sound of Music

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Highschool musical

1|0
    0|0
  • Mamma Mia! It's such a fun, feel good, musical!

0|0
    0|0
  • Grease & Oliver Twist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocky horror picture show
    Jesus Christian superstar
    Cats
    Aida

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite musical is The Sound of Music. I love Charmian Carr's performance as Liesl and it has a great soundtrack, I like "16 going on 17", Do Re Mi, My Favorite Things, and Edelweiss especially.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show

1|0
    0|0