Are you a big MMA (UFC, PRIDE, Strikeforce, Invicta, Bellator, etc.) fan?

• Hell yes I am. I love MMA! :D
    40% (2)29% (2)33% (4)Vote
  • I am but not that big of a fan.
    40% (2)29% (2)33% (4)Vote
  • Kinda
    20% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
  • Not really
    0% (0)14% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • MMA is boring.
    0% (0)14% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)14% (1)10% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OVEREEM AND ARLOVSKI FIGHT!

I'm sad that Arlovski lost his last fight though. =/

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm more excited to see Fabricio Werdum defend his UFC world heavyweight title against Stipe Miocic and Cyborg Santos' UFC debut, both on UFC 198. Werdum has seem to be always an underdog among MMA fans since he's never won any world titles in any MMA organization until his recent victory over Cain and we can finally see how Santos does in the UFC, not to mention Ronda Rousey has no more excuses of refusing to move up weight class to fight her now that she's not champ anymore.

• I believe Werdum will beat Stipe

• Thanks and what a finish by the reem

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I like Kimbo Slice because how he throws down. He can't wrestle at all and has weak ankles. But I am a boxing guy

0|0
    0|0
    • Except Kimbo was never a boxer (at least not an amateur boxer before his very first pro MMA match). He was a street fighter.

• He's a street fighter using his hands. He has no take down wrestling skills. he's all hands

• i love watching it, but i mostly watch it in the summer after basketball and before football starts cause baseball is boring as all fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to watch a ton of it, but I got rid of cable a few years ago and haven't seen it except for one or two PPVs.

0|0
    0|0