Best episode of Top Gear?

What do you guys think the best episode of British Top Gear is?

Personally I love the hot hatchbacks of the 80s

Most Helpful Girl

• Every episode is soo good!

What Guys Said 6

• When they tried to destroy a Toyota Hilux and no matter what they did to it including putting it on top of a building 240 feet up in the air and blowing the building up the Toyota Hilux would still start and drive off. They did not replace any parts on the car.

• I'm a fuel economy nerd like James so I liked the one where they had to drive from Basil, Switzerland to Blackpool on one tank.

Another is when they were driving in Ukraine without refueling and drove through Pripyat next to the Chernobyl power plant. I believe Jeremy ran out of fuel there and they left him behind. I loved the aerial footage they showed of the city and the spooky music. I'm about to start reading a library book about the Chernobyl accident so I wouldn't mind seeing this episode again.

• Oh I love that one! James May with the doves was so funny! And the cabbage thing

• I'm stuck between Car darts, the time they built a train from caravans, or when they went through Vietnam using motorcycles that constantly broke down. Whoever's bike broke down the most had to drive around in a Harley Davidson deckecd out in red white and blue with "born in the usa" playing on a speaker phone

• Haha those are so good. ☺️ I love the Vietnam one.
      And I kinda want to play car darts for some reason

• Car darts is the only way to play lol

• Haha yep. Also i love it when you have the caravan as the grand prize

• The Specials when they go to another country, Amphibious Car Challenge, Campervan Challenge, Muscle Car, Hatchbacks, Police Car, Limo, Ambulance Challenge, SUV challenge, Train Car
    http://i.imgur.com/ZRr50Oz.jpg

• The episode where they had to make boats out of cheap cars comes to mind.

• Hmmm. Old hot hatches!!!

What Girls Said 1