So who here has already seen Captain America: Civil War?

Anyone in particular?

Which version did you see btw? IMAX 3D? RealD3D? or Standard?

I saw the Standard one with some friends last Thursday. I thought it was interesting. Haven't seen the previous Captain America movies or Avengers, or Iron Man yet, but when I have time I'll have to go over them.

Most Helpful Girl

• saw it real 3d! loved it soo much!

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually saw it this morning. The action didn't get going until near the end of the film. I saw the standard one.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I saw the standard one... I loved it :D

Seriously though, how did you watch it without seeing the previous movies? :o

• I just didn't have the time. Also because I had paid more attention to Rated R Marvel movies that had antiheroes such as Blade, The Punisher and Deadpool. I haven't even watched Deadpool this year because I had been busy with school and work,.

• Oh okay lol... Watch them when you can. Civil War is now my favorite Marvel movie but I like others too :)

It was different from the comics, but I still enjoyed it

• One thing one of my friends had reminded me and brought up questions such as where's The Hulk and where is Thor when they had been previously involved with The Avengers.

So when I have the time this summer, hopefully, then I will go over and watch every single Iron Man movie, every single Captain America movie and every single Avengers movie, etc. Probably Thor and Hulk movies since they had their own individual films and are all interconnected somehow.

• noooo! I haven't!

What Guys Said 4

• I saw it before any of you Americans did, for once the UK got the early screening. It was very good, easily up there with Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool...

• Saw it. Not bad. 8/10.

• No, I only go to the theatre to see good movies.

• I have and spoiler altert!

Captian America is in it 😋

• Ugh! Way to go you angry banana 🙄🍌

• It's "Captain" NOT Captian.

I was surprised they didn't just name it as Avengers Civil War instead. Want another spoiler? Ant Man and Spiderman is in it as well.

• i knew that i already saw the film

they ended up fighting a pretty tough villain called grammar nazi :P