Captain America: Civil War, choose your side?

Just watched it and LOVED it!
Literally one of the greatest superhero flicks!
Spider-man was amaz-balls!
Im team Cap all the way!
CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!

• Captain AmericaCAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR CHOOSE YOUR SIDE?
  • Iron ManCAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR CHOOSE YOUR SIDE?

Most Helpful Guy

• what are they fighting about?

• Whether superheroes should work under the government and not make their own decisions

• So you're probably on Captain America's side

• @ClariceOwen23 yep, I really don't like the idea of the government suddenly having super humans under their control to use in whatever way they see fit, most like as weapons.

What Guys Said 3

• SPIOLERS!!!

I'm team cap. (loved the movie and spider man)

While I totally get Caps side and don't hate on him, I just think he represents america a little too well here... the avengers walk in, save the day which is awesome, but in the end they get to go back to their little HQ and leave these problems behind. Of course I get it that it still troubles them (Scarlet which for instance)

SPIOLERS!!!
    Did anyone else thing it was a little backwards for cap to withhold information about tony's parents for his own good? He made that choice FOR tony, almost like how the accords want to make that choice for the avengers, to protect them from a future fall out.

• Both awesome... but have to go with Cap.
    The movie sure was outstanding!

• I'd probably side with the Confederate States of America, to be honest.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I loved the movie. I'm glad Tony was not a complete dick like in the comics.

I was Team Cap while entering the cinema but neutral while watching the movie. They both had good reasons for what they were doing.

• The movie did an awesome job simply because they made both sides equally agreeable- I think people choose sides based off their own experiences.

• @ccp16 agree with you there

• omg i went to watch it yesterday and LOVED IT!!! i love Bucky so gotta go with cap america haha plus i love how he wants to do his own and not stick to those rules they wanna give 'em.

• IRON MAN IS CUTER!

• 0|0