No more megan fox on transformers... how do you guys feel about?

i stopped watching the series... it just didn't feel right to me. the love story between
Sam and
Mikaela was was key element to the story. it started with them, and it should've. i'm not one of those guys who cries while he watches sappy love films, but still, i can't just over look the fact that that key element is no longer present.

If you guys ain't seen it, why comment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love MF but can't stand commercial pap like Transformers.
    Tbh, I have never seen it and never will.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I really don't give a fuck. I did see the first, and I was like meh. I prefer the original 80s cartoons. I even prefer to watch Beast Wars transformers. That movie just didn't feel the same. I also watch Transformers Age of Extinction and by then there was no Sam, and besides I had skipped everything between those two. I really didn't give a shit about a "love" story between humans for this kind of film, when I'm there to see the movie for the combat and action between cybernetic extraterrestrials in the first place.

• Sorry QA but did you just catch this news? I thought they dropped after the 2nd movie...7 years ago.

I disagree man, she was a pretty dispensable part of the series. Optimums prime on the other hand. You can't make a transformers movie without him or it.

• Good riddance, her and shia suck

• Do you seriously think any Michael Bay movie actually has a story?

• Booooooommmm skchoooooooowwwwww!
    TRANFOOOOORMERS!