Music Interpratation #3 . Stepping things up a bit. We will move from the Country aspects and slip into the psycodelic world of early rock?

I really dig in on this one guys

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• A song about war and its pointlessness.

• Nope keep guessing lol

• Haha, yeah i was sitting here listening to the song again trying to think what the heck else it could be about lol :P

• You two Ladies have been great to be a part of these questions so I just had to pick at you both

What Guys Said 1

• It isn't psychedelic it's progressive rock which is my favorite. The big progressive bands were/are Pink Floyd, Yes (my personal favorite), King Crimson, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, early Rush. Psychedelic was Kenny Rogers (yes the country crooner) and the Third Edition, Beatles like Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, The Walrus, Glass Onion, etc, The Amboy Dukes Journey to the Center of the Mind and many others. Led Zeppelin did some psychedelic songs as did Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead and others