Do you believe Eurovision Contest is a crime against music and it should be abolished?

I really hate fucking Eurovision Contest and I hate how people here go crazy every May.

It should be abolished. It gives the impression to non-European people ALL Europeans listen to that shit. Eurovision contest and people who follow that ultra-gross contest, give the rest of us a really bad name.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love watching that shit but the music is fucking awful.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It's not even about the music anymore.
    It's now just a freakshow followed by a countryballs game.

What Guys Said 3

• There is a very simple way to solve this problem; don't watch or listen to it. While the style of music may not be to your liking, it is clear that many people do like it.
    I am not into the Eurovision contest, but when I hear about, I just think "oh cool" and go on with my day.

• No, Music is music. You don't like it, just don't listen to it. It doesn't give non-european people an impression at all. I'm a blues guy myself, I don't like it, I just turn away. So just turn away.

• They have the blues in singapore?
      Considering its origins here in the U. S in the African American Community.
      I'm actually a little surpriesed

• @Waffles731 It's not big. The hardcore scene is way stronger here. Not a fan of it.

• I think they had something similar in the USSR but I can't remember the name.