Does this song motivate you?

• Yes!! 😊
  • Meeh..
  • Not my cup of tea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Little Mix!! All their songs motivate me!

• I mean.. if ADIDAS motivates you..😂😂

• I love it very much (especially part 2) but it's a sad song. Part 2 was inspired by the lgbt community.

• It is a sad song. It actually makes make cry 😂. I didn't know part 2 was inspired by the lgbt community. I'm gonna listen to it now 😂

What Guys Said 14

• It does nothing for me at the gym or anywhere else for that matter, I can't even understand what they are saying besides a few words

• Honestly no because this is not my favorite genre in music. I only listen to Classical music, opera and film scores. A song that gives me adrenaline is the main theme song from Lionheart by John Scott.

• Nope does absolutely nothing for me... now this below this is motivation.

https://youtu.be/Q-8hOKNbtxg

https://youtu.be/RC6sMFbL288

• nope... not my thing

• not my cup of tea

• Nah I would rather listen to One Direction than this

• That's music nowadays then? Okay...

• Yes, fortunately it has changed from the crappy 90's pop. Bye!

• Spice Girls > Little Mix

Good bye :P

• "Tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want what I really want..." Spice Girls
      "Wish I knew back then what I know now, I wish I could somehow go back on time and maybe listen to my own advice. I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out. Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder. Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see.." Little Mix.
      Fair enough.

• I can't fucking stand little mix.

• Good for you. You can't handle too much talent, it's good to admit.

• I know, this is why I don't like them, like I said, I'm ugly and bitter, so to me watching hot people fuck about with hot people means fuck all to me, and I'm quite frankly envious of how easy they have it in that video. So naturally I dislike it.

And watch "hair" what do you mean?

• Their music video.

• Friday is better

• It Motivates Me In A Big Way!
    To Shut Off The Song And Smash The CD!

• I couldn't listen to more than 10 seconds of it... I was highly motivated to turn it off.

• Uuuh... I'd say each to his own but no. You didn't even listen to it (your choice of course but that doesn't mean I'll have to respect your opinion.) Bye!

• I give up. Believe what you like. I don't give a fuck. Goodbye!

• Yeah, no.

• I didn't even listen to 10sec.. Before I stopped the video. YUCK!!!

• yes!

What Girls Said 5

• Never heard of them but they sound good. (:

• sorry but its not my cup of tea

• never heard of it

• Frankly, that was terrible.

• I'd rather listen to One Direction or Justin Beiber

• I think FOB is considered alternative, ATL is pop punk. And no, I used to watch it for years but I realized how shitty the music is when I heard Greece's song. This is why they didn't get through the final.

• nope it makes me wonder if they're all wearing weaves or not, why does their hair look so fake?

• It does look kind of weird, I think it's their real hair tho. They had this much hair when they auditioned for X Factor so.. But the video is probably around 3 years old, their hair is different now.

• But I was asking about the song, not hair.