Was Megan Traynor right to remove her photo shopped video?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, it's her video, but I don't understand how she didn't know about the way it was edited. Did she really not watch the final product before having it released? Isn't that strange? If I put in a ton of work for a project, I would definitely look over it at least once before releasing it to be seen by millions of people. It's such a glaring error too, and not easily missed.

So, I have a feeling it was a publicity stunt to get more attention to her video and album, but either way I don't really have a problem with it. The message isn't a bad one even if it's manufactured.

What Girls Said 7

• I think so, yeah. It's her music, she should be able to have it shown in the way she wants. Besides, in her other songs she's talked about being happy with how she looks and criticised photoshop saying 'we know that shit ain't real' or something like that, right? It would be incredibly hypocritical of her to have allowed that video to stay up.

• It's Meghan Trainor, and of course she did. Artists actually pay for their videos out of their pockets a lot of the time and it's not what she wanted. Even if she didn't pay for it, it was done without her permission and some people find that degrading. What was wrong with her originally? Nothing.

• She always praises the fact that curvy women are awesome so yeah it's pretty logical what she did in my opinion ;)

• i think so. she wasn't happy with the product, so she removed it. makes sense.

• I am not sure whats going on!

• I thought it was really admirable

• Dnnoo maybe the best thing she did

What Guys Said 0