What albums are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to the next albums from: Avenged Sevenfold, Gorillaz, Hot Hot Heat (their next will also be their last), and Lindsey Stirling. I think it's going to be a good year for music :)

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely looking forward to Lindsey Stirling's new album. She's my favorite violinist, I love that she mixes the classical violin sound with a modern edm sound.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Meh I am kinda of looking foward well I am not good at knowing when new albums come haha!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I get surprised sometimes too when I find out that a singer/band put out a new album. Like I just discovered yesterday that Haley Reinhart has a new album out.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm looking forward to finishing MY album! 😛

It is a collaboration between a good friend of mine and I... similar musical tastes yet vastly different musical ears, if that makes sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I was looking forward to Drake's new album and when it was released, I was like holy shit this is 🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • The new 65daysofstatic album.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really into music; I didn't know you could find out about songs before they were released. Do CDs have previews and trailers like movies do?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you follow singers/bands on twitter or facebook you could find out about songs before they are released. Also, some singles are released before the albums are. I don't think CDs have previews/trailers... maybe advertisements.