If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Being immortal would be incredible, so personally that's my pick. Invisibility and X-Ray Vision are cool too.

• Invisibility
  • Superhuman Strength
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Manipulation
  • Mimicry
  • Immortality
  • Enhanced Senses

Most Helpful Girl

• Immortality lol da best xD I'm fuckin goddess

Most Helpful Guy

• A combination of immortality and teleportation is really all you really need. But it depends on whether that immortality have any real limits or maintenance conditions that are specific and requires them to be fulfilled.

If immortality equaled ONLY immunity from dying of aging then that's not what I would consider to be "true" immortality.

If your idea of immortality meant COMPLETE immunity to harm and getting killed from pretty much everything that can kill, hurt, dismember or destroy you, in which also includes immunity to the side effects of aging but Only MUCH MUCH Better, then I think it's of course an obvious choice and appeal to the many that want superpowers.

I would like nothing more than the ability to become fully indestructible and able to go where ever I want to go and be there instantaneously. I could add in mind reading and super "auto-adapting" intelligence or some powers like that as well, since that would make all the powers I possess to become well rounded and balanced, and I won't go do something really dumb and stupid with messing around with my powers or even be bothered to try and abuse them.

What Girls Said 7

• Out of the options, manipulation is the closest. Me and my friends have talked through this so much! Okay, I would have like... Advanced empathy, not sure how to word it. Basically the power to manipulate someone else's emotions. It'd be so useful. You could make someone really happy and that's always good but also in a fight you could make someone so scared that they can't even move, it'd be so good.

• Manipulation in this sense I think it means the ability to make me do something like "kill my family member, or best friend." Or "give you the key code to the bank safe." If he means manipulation in this sense then I agree, it would be an awesome power. I still rather be invisible. If you can't see me, then I can do so many unseen things to you. Heh heh heh (evil laugh) =)

• @SweetMissShar Yeah, I think that he means something different to me, but manipulation was the closest to my idea <3 You're right, you'd totally crush me if I couldn't see you :P Every power has to have a limitation, I guess mine would be that I could only do it to someone I could see.

• @SweetMissShar invisibility is pretty cool all-around

• Invisibility for damn sure! If you can't see me, then I have the most power over you. And, I wouldn't want immortality... you'd live forever while your friends and loved ones would perish.

• I chose invisibility but if it were me, the ability to talk to animals would be my thing.

• Manipulation. Mind control is extremely appealing to me.

• By having immortality I would learn about man kind and know how to manipulate them, everything... and for the loneliness? We get quite along buaaahahahahaha!!! >D

• Whatever the wolverine has haha

• Teleportation because I'd save so much time, be able to visit my loved ones whenever I wanted, travel all over the world, get into any venue I wanted, etc. :))

Out of the choices manipulation probably.

Being immortal would suck, you'd have to watch everyone around you get old and die :( . And what about when the world ends, it'd just be you and nothing.. forever

• That's true, didn't really think about it that way, good way of looking at it

What Guys Said 10

• If I must choose from the list, probably Mimicry (think Metroid Fusion's X Parasites or Corruption's Gandrayda). Immortality is too lonely.

If I can add to the list, my choice becomes much harder. I'd have to say either Cryokinesis (create and control ice) or Energy Absorbtion.

• I want a mix of shapeshifting powers like in prototype but with more control with dragon ball z powers

• Immortality.

• pfft being immortal would suck infinite life is a curse not a gift.

Mine would be the ability to control, manipulate and create all aspects of nature, the elements, the plants and the animals.

• Have everyone believe my every word.

• unlike most, i like immortality.. i like studying so i could read for all eternity.. XD

• I've always wanted to have superhuman strength, but I think that it wouldn't suit be because of my anger issues... Enhanced senses sounds cool, a bit like what Spiderman has.

• The ability to turn my fingers into penises so I could fuck 10 bitches at one time.

• Eother healing super speed or teleportation

• GEASS