Girls, For those girls who train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, what would you do if you made a boy or a man feel humiliated by submitting?

him multiple times, beating him a lot in sparring?

• Try to give him an advice, tell him not to feel ashamed of losing to someone much more experience than him regardless of gender and stop caring what other people think of him getting beat by a girl.
    67% (2)
  • Make fun of him and hurt his ego more.
    0% (0)
  • Nothing.
    33% (1)
  • Others
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If we're sparring then it's supposed to be a learning experience, and there's stuff he can learn from me if he keeps losing, and stuff I can learn too. If I'm really that much more experienced then there's no shame in losing at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know it but I voted A. Since it's always good to learn from the one who is better than you. Doesn't matter their gender, all that matters is you improving.

• I did karate since I was 5 for about 5 years I would just be like. Nothing xD