ANYONE KNOW PRINCE MUSIC?

I know no prince songs but I was wondering, which song was it when prince kicked kim kardashian off stage?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe they were just jamming at the time and hadn't gotten into the actual song yet.

What Guys Said 3

• I know his music. I dont know the details about him and Kim

• I don't know but i want to be your lover got me laid a lot in college. same with zap and rodger.

• i know prince music, but i don't give a shit about kim k, so i can't help you

What Girls Said 3

• Yes i knew some.

• Are you really 30? How can you be 30 and not know any Prince music?

• whats being 30, 20 or 50 have anything to do with anything? Prince wasn't really my style. Im moree of a michael Jackson person.

• It's like saying you've never heard a Beatles song. I wasn't crazy about Prince but I damn sure know sa few of his songs whether I like it or not. They are inescapable.

• dont compare the beatles to prince! prince was not as legendary!!! his music wasn't even popular! everyone in every part of the world from rual African villages to NYC can tell you which michael jackson song they love! prince is not a respected artis tin my opinion. he is just a narcissit. and most of his music was in a vault you idiot!

• Don't know wasn't born in 1900's