Which of these two sequels is the worst?

Don't even start with "Why? blah blah blah... Dinosaurs... Millennium Falcon... good movies..." No! These are NOT good movies! These are very bad movies and they suck! They SUCK!

• A. Jurassic WorldWhich of these two sequels is the worst?
  • B. Star Wars the Farce AwakensWhich of these two sequels is the worst?
it's 50-50 now. Interesting.
55-45. Nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• They trained the raptors!!! GAAAHHH how stupid! When I first watched Jurassic park I was scared ahitless by how smart (for animals) and ruthless they were. They were the original honey badgers cause they didn't give a shit. they gave me nightmares cause they were the embodiment of frickin EVIL!!

and then star lord shows up and suddenly they're obeying man? Being controlled by some soft fleshed human that they should've been eating instead of taking orders from? NO you don't do that!!

Can you imagine if all the sudden they made an aliens movie where instead horrific slaughter you got xenonorphs walking around with humans as their pets? I say bullshit and I hate you forever Jurassic world😤

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a kid I loved Jurassic Park, I also watched Star Wars until the tapes got all ruined but I was never a massive fan.

Though I have to say that as much as I loved JP and dinosaurs in general, the new Jurassic Park movie is one of those rare movies you can actually remember being terrible.

What Girls Said 23

• The force awakens is direct the coming into a Trilogy so I really won't have a good idea how I feel about it until I see the other two. But it was pretty bad.

However I voted for Jurassic World. They try too hard with the symbolism and I feel like to kill people just to kill people and play with effects.

• I'm throwing down Star Wars... it wasn't a horrible movie in general BUT it follows an almost frame by frame copy/paste/update format of what Lucas used to be known for. Jurassic World could at least give a new meme... and damn that woman for proving that a badass can run all terrain in heels. Now I have no excuse for flats at my friend's wedding.

• Jurassic World was fun to watch but that ending fight scene was so laughable, that was the most over the top, American thing I had scene the entire year. XD Everyone in the theater laughed.

• The Force Awakens sucked

• It was okay. Not every villain can be as cool-looking as Vader. And not every droid can look as cool as R2-D2. I was fine with that. If they'd done less Mary-Sue writing with Rey, then it would have been better. Making her that OP near the end with no formal training made the whole thing feel like Abrams was writing a bad fanfic, rather than a proper continuation.

As for Jurassic World... I can't defend it.

• Agreed. The man is big on style, but often lacks substance to back it up. Like Zach Snyder, who will put anything together if it looks cool; but can't be bothered to check that it actually makes sense when put together that way.

• Jurassic World was only bad because it didn't make any sense in regards to the franchise. The very first movie said there would never be a Dinosaur theme park opened to the public and the second one had a dinosaur escape so I doubt anyone would sanction that park being opened. Also, white girl running through a jungle filled with dinosaurs in high heels and then being able to control a T-Rex at the end with a sparkler? Me thinks not. Plus, the biology of that angry invincible dinosaur made no sense. You can't just randomly fuse different animal species and voila, here's a brand a new species. It's not possible.

I voted for Star Wars just because I hate the franchise in general, though lol. Yay for bias.

• Would it really be any different if there had been a black girl running through the jungle filled with dinosaurs in high heels? What does race have to do with this?

• @ClearlyCanadian If she's not in heels and not trying to control a T-Rex with a stupid sparkler, then yes lol. Same with Latina. Same with Asian. Same with Indian. Same with white. I see someone who's easily offended.

• Star Wars kind of sucked!! While in contrast, Jurassic world was super amazing!! Maybe one of the best!! 😍!! It shouldn't even be an option here. You're crazy!

• Shouldn't even be an option here? Ok, you're the 4th person who says this and the other 3 couldbt give a logic answer as to why it is so amazing. Maybe you can. Please tell me.

• Though, I'm not sure if it's funny or just stupid, that you and your copy paste buddy, actually thought he movie was real 😂😂 and had to point out the obvious. 😂😂.

The purpose of a movie is to allow you to forget the problems you deal with in your daily life... But you can continue to cry and complain about it, cause that's probably the only challenge in your life... 😛!! To make others understand that the moves are not "real" 😂😁hehehe ..

• Funny I ca question your level of intelligence as well. Talking to me about awesome story lines and cool movies that are nothing more but lazy projects that aim to make much money only because they got the nostalgia on their side.
      You can only enjoy these movies when you're brain-dead and apparently you are.
      Any person with a functioning brain in the skull can see that we're talking about an abomination here and an insult to the classic Jurassic Park.
      If we had less brain-dead people like yourself we could hope for some more quality in cinema nowadays. So keep your mouth open "career woman" and swallow every piece of trash they are serving you.

• I like those movies, but I liked Star Wars a bit more, because Rey kinda reminds me of me :P

• I really enjoyed Jurrasic World. =)
    Didn't expect anything before I came in to watch it - that was the secret to staying content at the end of it. It was funny and sometimes ridiculous - loved it. =)

So I guess Star Wars was worse.

• Can you tell me what did you enjoy in Jurassic World? Besides Chris Pratt.

• Hahahaha The scenery, Bryce Dallas Howard and the way she managed to stay made up and do everything in those silly heels, Chris Pratt's arms, hands, face, torso... Hahaha
      It was just a fun movie. It made me laugh.

Star Wars was a freakin bore from start to finish.

• I liked them both. But I
    The high heels annoyed the piss out of me I Jurassic World, so if I must say one is less good than the there it's that one. Although Chris Pratt...

• Star Wars is awesome, it wasn't the greatest Star Wars but it was definitely in the top 4. Dinosaurs are always cool but I agree the Jurassic World was kinda lame

• Man never lived during the time of the dinosaurs. Only immature little boys like Star Wars and only retards like Jurassic Park.

• @Floppy I know that dinosaurs and humans never existed at the same time. Movies are suppose to suspend your disbelief for a few hours and be entertaining. I'm sorry that you don't like these movies, I'm sure that you have other amazing ones that you love. I just happen to get a kick out of these films.

• I voted Star Wars (which pained me) because I saw Jurrasic World and liked it, but hadn't seen Star Wars

• I had higher hopes for the new Star Wars. It was good but it lacked something that made me leave the cinema thinking it was worth the hype.

• It lacked the touch George Lucas could give to it.

• No they weren't. They were trash except for the last one. If you actually enjoyed those movies, I'm not surprised you found this disappointing

• It lacked soul.

A lot of these new reboots keep trying to repeat what worked from the originals, yet in the process they miss the entire point. Instead of coming off as a well written movie with soul, they come off as mere homages to the original except 10x cheesier.

• Seems about equally hated in the polls. :D

I voted for A.

• For you my friend you get a crisp high five *high fives you* I agree Jurassic world was worse

• Jurassic World

• I liked both of them oops

• Star Wars! I love Chris Pratt he hawt mofo! 😭

• I knew it...
      "Here is todays weather report ladies and gentlemen, please stay in your homes, because there is a storm going on due to all the teenaged girls cuming like waterfalls, which makes the streets dangerous."

• Sticks and stones will break my bones but orgasm is better than turtles

• @Floppy r u the person that asked a question on here "Are there a lot of virgins in the Virgin Islands?"
      😛

• Saw the jurassic movie and it was pretty nice for an action movie (I hate action movies).

• You're the third person saying this. Can you say what you find so nice about this abomination? Maybe you can give a reasonable answer.

• I saw pretty in the paint with Jurassic Park in the middle and all I could say is that it didn't matter what anyone thought of the Jurassic Park I thought that view of the diamonds and I love then it was always about the dinosaurs if you cry I'd raise you as a little turtle

• It's a good example to use little turtles as Bosko's for Bosko's old

• Sticks and stones will break my bones but Star Wars is terrible and better than no name

• Lol you seem to have a strong opinion

• I have never seen the force awakens and nor do I plan to

I loved Jurassic World

• Can you tell me what you loved in that abomination, besides Chris Pratt of course. We all know that girls cause storms with their body fluids because of Pratt.

• @asker

you're aware that part is the most true to life bit of psychology in the movie right?

You act as if its the most stupid bit of acting in it, but its actually the best.

The kids were just being chased by a huge hungry terrifying beast. They escaped it. They start laughing due to adrenaline and relief combined together, in that situation the only reason they wouldn't is shock, but it wouldn't be very good cinema, nor survival technique, for them to go into shock at that moment. They should have gone into shock when they were meddling with that jeep. They were both relaxing and feeling safe, that would have been the time that their brains would have caught up with all that happened.

So quit shitting on that scene would you.

• @BaileyisDarcy It is STUPID!!! Watch the classic Jurassic Park and you'll see there what good acting means! When you escape a T-Rex there is no relief that makes you laugh! There is only shock and trauma and that's what you get in the classic film. Not this stupid "aahahahaha you jumped and he didn't get us! that was so funny!"

• i just love all jurrassic park stuff so i liked it

• Star Wars.
    The 80s are dead. Star Wars left for a reason. Let. It. Go!

• I think they're not that bad. Maybe they're not just your Cup of tea. ?

• They are BAD! It's NOT about my personal opinion!

Jurassic World pisses in the mouth the sense of Dinosaurs! My problem with it is the title "Jurassic World" if it was anything else there would be no problem about it!

And the Farce Awakens is just a lazy OT remake, a hate project to the Prequel Trilogy and a politically correct joke.

What Guys Said 19

• most people I know of who saw Jurassic World did not like it the first time... but enjoyed it more with subsequent viewings.

most people I know of who saw The Force Unleashed loved it the first time, couldn't stop raving about it... and then came back to Earth with subsequent viewings, going from seeing flaws, to seeing where unforgivably bad writing (both dialog and plot) crept in, to seeing an all powerful Mary-Sue character who, while enjoyable at first glance, ends up to be frightfully capable, of everything and anything, and literally has now where to go, no where to improve, and no way to develop, trapped in a movie that was practically a paint-by-the-numbers retelling of A New Hope.
    And? Spoilers:

THEY KILLED HAN SOLO!
    Han Solo, arguably the most well known and loved fictional character in all forms of fiction to come out of the 20th century, is needlessly, pointlessly killed off. Not even in a heroic way, stopping some great evil, saving lives, nothing. Just... dead.
    Force Awakens is not just a bad movie. It is a rape of the Star Wars franchise.

• I agree with what you say. Almost everything. I only want to comment on Solo's death.
      No matter how much you don't like it, and trust me I don't like it either, there is nothing they could about him. They already wanted to kill him off in Episode 6 and he himself agreed to that. I believe he might have asked the writers to kill him off in TFA because he was tired of being Han Solo. One last movie was ok, but thats it. He is old and had enough. What bothered me more is how they tossed him like a piece of trash into the abyss.

• That's what I mean. His death was pointless. If they had to kill him off, they could have done it any number of ways that made him a hero, or his death count. Instead he was treated that cheaply.

• What worse than his death for me is how he was constantly humiliated by independent dynamic feminist Rey who could fix the Falcon better than him.

• Jurassic world was just kind of shit all around, whereas TFA was like... I mean, it was nice to look at, and as someone who hasn't seen the other Star Wars films, it was okay, but I understand that the plot was essentially the same as the original one? That's not cool.

• I haven't seen Jurassic World yet but I don't think it'll be as good as the other ones. The Force Awakens wasn't bad but I would actually have to say Episode III is higher to me.

• I would have to lean more towards Jurassic world because with the Force Awakens they had to actually use this movie to establish all of the brand new characters so most of them won't really shine until the next movie.

Jurassic World has that to but Star Wars has always been about the story as it is a space opera, while Jurassic Park has always been more about action and peoples love/fascination with Dinosaurs.

• Again 50-50 50-50 I voted star wars from men recently to make it even

• Both were some of the worst films I had ever seen. Instead of adding something valuable to the franchises, they essentially just acted as lousy reboots except cheesier and more politically correct with a female protagonist and interracial romances. But I'm going to have to say that Jurassic World was worse. It completely ruined the franchise for me. It felt almost like a parody of the universe.

• I fell asleep before the end of Jurassic World so I never got to see the fight seen which doesn't bother me and I Rome's the theater most of The Force Awakens, but I voted for Jurassic park because what I did see The Force Awakens was just better in affects. I can't say much for either plot because I didn't see either all the way through, mainly because I got bored. What I can say though is poor Paul.

• None of them are bad, I like them both.

• None of them are bad...
      So you say that it is a good thing that you saw fake looking CGI Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs making Tag-Team to beat up other Dinosaurs, Veolciraptors that can be trained as if they're your puppies, a woman with high heels running faster than a T-Rex, a moron who insists on "recruiting" Dinosaurs in the army even though he sees how the plan is a big fail, two kids repairing a 20 year old Jeep after they used the banner from the first movie for a torch (!!!), jumping from a waterfall to save themselves and then be like "hahaha you jumped", a dinosaur that uses camouflage (WTF?), a cage full of Pterodactyls broken lose and they leave the plot hole just like this, no idea where all these have flown, and the Park leaving the Indominus Rex paddock without a trench on its perimeter to prevent the animal from escaping in the worst case that eventually happened. Problems that have been solved since the Medieval times.

• I can go on and on.

• Those dinosaurs were genetically engineered... they were not naturally evolved - yep, it's very over-exaggerated, but it's just a movie, and it's kinda fun.
      Ok, you have point about woman in high heels running faster than a T-Rex, that was very stupid.
      Kids repairing Jeep - Some kids are resourceful, I know I wouldn't try to repair it, but hey, I was never good in workshop back in the school.
      When people are panicking, they are ready to do just about anything, including jumping from a waterfall.
      Dinosaur that uses camouflage - Why not? Chameleon uses camouflage, Octopus also uses camouflage, some types of Praying Mantis uses camouflage too, so why not a dinosaur with such ability?
      Pterodactyls wouldn't be able to survive if they would leave the island, remember the first Jurassic Park? The genetic modification knocked out the ability of the dinosaurs to produce the amino acid Lysine, they depend on lysine supplements provided by the park's veterinary staff, without Lysine - they die.

• Jurassic world sucked more I liked Kylo Ren as much as I did Darth Vader so Star Wars Force Awakens was better in my opinion #hatersgonnahate

• I love star wars but I didn't like the new one all that much

• Both awful. Star Wars felt more like a Star Trek movie.

• I loved both of them!!

• Ok, I can understand Star Wars, but Jurassic World? You say you loved it. Not that it is a good movie. Can you tell me what you loved about it so much?

• Exactly what everyone else here said too. And I can only copy paste again my reply. Here is whats wrong with Jurassic world in a NUTSHELL!

So you say that it is a good thing that you saw fake looking CGI Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs making Tag-Team to beat up other Dinosaurs, Veolciraptors that can be trained as if they're your puppies, a woman with high heels running faster than a T-Rex, a moron who insists on "recruiting" Dinosaurs in the army even though he sees how the plan is a big fail, two kids repairing a 20 year old Jeep after they used the banner from the first movie for a torch (!!!), jumping from a waterfall to save themselves and then be like "hahaha you jumped", a dinosaur that uses camouflage (WTF?), a cage full of Pterodactyls broken lose and they leave the plot hole just like this, no idea where all these have flown, and the Park leaving the Indominus Rex paddock without a trench on its perimeter to prevent the animal from escaping in the worst case that eventually happened.

• Lmao well you have great points there sir

• The Force Awakens was just plain garbage.

This is why I don't watch Hollywood films anymore, except Star Trek, G. I. Joe, or any horror slasher films.

• Well then you are in for a nasty surprise. The next Star Trek looks like a true stinker. It may make these two movies look like masterpieces by comparison. Into Darkness was a clusterfuck that ruined the Khan story and character, now it will all be downhill.

• Didn't like either.

• I like Jurrasic World way more because it wasn't shoving it's bitch ass SJW propaganda down everyone's throat.
    J. J Abrams is the ultimate cuck beta sissy-boi :/

• Star Wars was just Awful!

• Jurassic World is a masterpiece. Force Awakens is a piece of shit.

• Jurassic World was mediocre

• A was fine. B was actually quite good.