When did you start drinking alcohol or smoking weed?

I started drinking at 18 and smoking at 19🍺🍁

• 15 or under
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20 or over

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first real drink at 18.
    Never have smoked weed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im Irish- they put nips of whisky in my bottle

What Girls Said 14

• I smoked weed the first time at age 13. Got drunk my first time at 12. But started doing both regularly around 14.

Hooray for growing up a hick! This was actually the norm where I grew up. Everyone I know who grew up in the city thinks it's crazy (and now that I see how little 13 and 14 year olds are I also think it's crazy).

• I didn't have any older siblings, so I started a bit late

• There's nothing wrong with that. It's a good thing actually. I know full well I killed a lot of brain cells in my teen years. My memory is fucking garbage and I guarantee if I hadn't smoked so much weed and drank so much for over a decade of my life, particularly when my brain was still developing, that wouldn't be the case :(

• Yeah when I got to college, things all changed, blacked out a couple times and definitely killed some brain cells even just in my freshman year. Had fun along the way though and made some memories.

• damn to me thats so late. i started drinking at 13 and smoking at 15. im 18 now and still occasionally drink but am so over smoking.

• Smoking burns my throat and gives me coughing fits sometimes, haven't smoked in like about a month

• oh i haven't smoked since i was like 16 or 17. it just doesn't interest me anymore at all.

• I had my first drink at 17. I didn't know what the feeling of being "drunk" felt like, so I kept doing math in my head to make sure I was in control of myself and not doing shit drunk people did. It didn't work.

• I have tried alcohol plenty of times as a minor but I only had proper glasses after I turned 18. I still don't like it tho. And weed is just no.

• I started drinking when I 20 and I tried weed around that time too, but I only tried it 3-4 times and I hated it lol. I will never do it again. I do like drinking occassionally though :-)

• I started drinking when I was 18. I drank heavily in college.

• I tried both at about 18-19. Don't do either of them now.

• Never, and I don't plan to. If I do, though, I will likely be 20 or older. I won't ever smoke weed, but I can settle for some alcohol.

• Yeah I thought for a while I wasn't going to drink alcohol, then highschool was winding down and college started...

• My first drink was when I'm 16 and starting to smoke weed when I was 20

• 21. law-abiding citizen ova hurr :D these days, i enjoy a drink every now and then. very, very sporadic.

• Alcohol, I just had a taste when I was... 11. Don't Worry I'm not an addict yet

• 16 for both, it wasn't a "start" though. it was a one time thing for both.

• I can't remember Lol

• Never actually.

What Guys Said 12

• first time i got drunk was 17. think the first time i got high was around the same age

• Started drinking around 15. I drank fairly often, but rarely smoked. I mean, I smoked a bit around that time, but I wouldn't have called myself a smoker. I did the military thing, and after I got out I fell in love with weed. Now I barely drink, but smoke often.

• Too drunk to remember lol

• Started drinking, at 16. Smoking weed, at 19.

• Drinking at 21.

But like I never saw the appeal of geeting wasted etc.

Otherwise I drink a glad of scotch, whiskey, or bourbon every night.

Weed meh, never bothered, always thought it smelled worse than tobacco

• Smoking: Never
    Drinking: First time ever like 19/20, Drinking occasionally: 21

• have fun burning your brain cells, hippie.

• im definitely not a hippie, but I do enjoy the occasional smoke just to unwind and get my mind off things.

• I wonder how many tools are on here?

• 15 for drinking beer shotgunned 12 pack of beer in 30-45 min still didn't get drunk

14 for smoking weed, low tolerance but enjoyed high.

14 i smoked synthetic weed (K2) and stopped smoking since

• scratch that, 14 for drinking too

• I grow up in a place where alcohol is not allowed.. However my father used to drink and did other shit like many sexual partners taking stuff until he died from a liver disease. Most if my brothers drink.. The only time i tried alcohol was with my sister she told me to try beer with her and i did and didn't feel a thing... She also drank stronger alcohol and she was fully super even though it was our first time lol. I never smoked these stuff.. I prefer to be aware of my surroundings and not act crazy.. Plus i follow the law... Plus i have a hard time accepting being with girls who drink i find it immature..

• 24 and still haven't I don't fold under peer pressure I just tell people to go away

• I don't plan to ever start

• My parents always let me have a bit of alcohol since I was a kid, like even 5 years old. But I guess I didn't actually start to drink till around 13-14. Didn't smoke till I was 19 though