I HAVE TO SING IN FRONT OF A THEATRE FULL OF PEOPLE TONIGHT IM FREAKING OUT HELP?

Sorry guys this is really pathetic but my friends are freaking out about their own stuff so I thought it'd be rude to rant to them. And then I thought I'd be fine but now I'm kind of panicking and in desperate need of a pep talk

IT WENT WONDERFULLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR ADVICE!!😘(It was a school concert and the theme was the evolution of Disney. I auditioned for Jasmine in the duet A Whole New World and I got it!)

Most Helpful Guy

• The audience is your friend. They are pulling for you 100%. They love you. This is not a pep talk. This is a simple truth. Proof? When have YOU ever been in an audience rooting for a performer to fuck up?
    Most important, and this is seriouly good advice, don't forget to breathe.

Let Your Breath Move You.
    Breathing massages all our organs, decompresses our spine, oxygenates each and every cell in our body, and relaxes the mind and body.

What Guys Said 3

• Just try your best to relax, stress is a very dangerous thing during this kind of thing. I've gone through that too when I was waiting to perform piano in from of 500+ people. Try to think of it as not a big deal, that's what I did :)

• You're panicking because you're thinking too much about it. Have fun with it, it'll prove a most fantastic experience. There's nothing like having so many people cheering for you.

Take a deep breath, and have fun with it. ^.^

• show boobies to audience, and everything will be fine

What Girls Said 3

• If I could, I'd be in the front row, making an ass of myself to take the pressure off of ya.

But in all seriousness, the best thing you can do - in my opinion - is to just forcibly stop yourself from thinking too far into it, and walk onto that stage with an empty head. From there just focus on preforming. It was how I handled every presentation I've ever had to do.

• Just stare at a certain point in the back of the audience when you're performing, or, if everything else fails, imagine the audience in underwear. Wish you luck!!

• Deep breaths, you can make it. This is not going to affect your life. Sing as if you're singing in your room, facing your mirror.
    What sing will you sing?