What is your favorite movie genre?

my favorite genre is horror all the way.
What do you guys like?

• Comedy
  • Horror
  • Drama
  • Romance
  • Action
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Favourite would have to be Horror, mainly psychological and mystery ones such as the Blair Witch Project. Close would have to be the Action/Adventure movies like Seven Psychopaths, they're pretty good when their's some comedic element as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Horror foreign and domestic. Legit horror film's ghost, physiological, dark comedy, blood and gore, monster etc etc

• Right on! Do you have a favorite horror film?

• I have heard about A Serbian Film for a couple of years now but never saw it. I've seen just about every horror series, some of the scariest and goriest but this film is a different story. I may see it and just skip the worst part..
      Another film that was banned was Cannibal Holocaust. The director was taken to court because a lot of people thought it was a snuff film.

• Zonkz, thanks baby doll!

What Guys Said 11

• Horror easy. I don't actually get scared, but it's exciting watching a good horror movie with the possible potential of getting scared. The Descent is probably my favorite.

• I like watching them for the thrill of what will happen next. Yeah horror really isn't scary.

• i'd call it the action/drama/suspense
    so movies like the bank job or usual suspects

• Romantic-drama, closely followed by horror.

On an entirely different scale. I love movies that has a deeper meaning, that leaves you almost teary with awe at whatever transpired.

• I like horror, scifi, and fantasy.

• Drama, Comedy, Horror, Action

• Action, adventure and horror

• Action and Adventure.

• Action bang bang !!

• Comedy. I need a good laugh.

• Sci-fi!

• Like Aliens?

• I ❤️ Star Wars. Id love if one day the world was like it. Have droids as pals lol.

• Space travel is absolutely fascinating! If we reach the levels of Ender's Game before I die, I'd be so happy!

• romance and comedy

What Girls Said 10