What is your favorite movie genre?

my favorite genre is horror all the way.
What do you guys like?

• Comedy
    26%(8)24%(12)Vote22%(4)
  • Horror
    35%(11)29%(14)Vote17%(3)
  • Drama
    6%(2)6%(3)Vote6%(1)
  • Romance
    10%(3)6%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Action
    16%(5)24%(12)Vote39%(7)
  • Other
    7%(2)11%(5)Vote16%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• Favourite would have to be Horror, mainly psychological and mystery ones such as the Blair Witch Project. Close would have to be the Action/Adventure movies like Seven Psychopaths, they're pretty good when their's some comedic element as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Horror foreign and domestic. Legit horror film's ghost, physiological, dark comedy, blood and gore, monster etc etc

• Right on! Do you have a favorite horror film?

• I have heard about A Serbian Film for a couple of years now but never saw it. I've seen just about every horror series, some of the scariest and goriest but this film is a different story. I may see it and just skip the worst part..
      Another film that was banned was Cannibal Holocaust. The director was taken to court because a lot of people thought it was a snuff film.

• Zonkz, thanks baby doll!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Horror easy. I don't actually get scared, but it's exciting watching a good horror movie with the possible potential of getting scared. The Descent is probably my favorite.

• I like watching them for the thrill of what will happen next. Yeah horror really isn't scary.

• i'd call it the action/drama/suspense
    so movies like the bank job or usual suspects

• Romantic-drama, closely followed by horror.

On an entirely different scale. I love movies that has a deeper meaning, that leaves you almost teary with awe at whatever transpired.

• I like horror, scifi, and fantasy.

• Drama, Comedy, Horror, Action

• Action, adventure and horror

• Sci-fi!

• Like Aliens?

• I โค๏ธ Star Wars. Id love if one day the world was like it. Have droids as pals lol.

• Space travel is absolutely fascinating! If we reach the levels of Ender's Game before I die, I'd be so happy!

• Action and Adventure.

• Action bang bang !!

• Comedy. I need a good laugh.

• romance and comedy

What Girls Said 10