Are you excited about Uncharted 4 !!! ?

I really like the first 3 games and I'm excited to see where the story goes, also the game seems to be AMAZING as Naughty Dog games usually are.

If you wanna check it out for free and see if you like it here's a playthrough.

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• nah since I don't have a PS4 and it's not made for PC so I can't play that shit

What Girls Said 1

• Haven't heard about the game but it seems like it's a good game. Just not my kind of game due to the fact that it has normal guns as weapons.

• The shooting is just one part, there's also the story the climbing, puzzle solving etc. The shooting is just there for extra challenge and tension :P

• Guns don't really give me tension in a game.

• It just makes it more dramtic when you're hanging on a collapsing building and on top of that there's douchebags shooting you. :P

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's a shitty ps4 exclusive.

• Shitty HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• I didn't say the game was shitty I think naughty dog have made good games.

• They're my favorite developer tbh, they deliver with ever game lately and they're not greedy like other studios (Ubisoft, EA etc.)

• Nope

• The games already been out for like 3 days...