Are you watching the Eurovision song contest rn 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺?

If you are, what are your favourites so far?

• Hell yes I am!
  • Hell no I'm not!
  • Euro- what?
I like watching it because the votes each country receives from the other ones can be quite the political statement, too! ))

& personally I found Australia pretty damn good hah!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I watched it. Last time I watched the entire contest was 5 years ago I think, I've been just lurking since.
    That was entertaining, I admit, lol. I lost my shit when I saw Verka Serduchka's liebe Mutter.
    There were some good songs this year, but my opinion on it still stands. Too bad Norway didn't get in.
    I knew Ukraine is going to win the very moment I heard the song, and it wasn't because it was good. Honestly, putting in such politically driven song knowing the nature of the contest was a low blow.
    Dami Im and Szpak were in my opinion the best, they stole the whole show (not counting Timberlake).
    I'm so happy and proud of Michał I don't mind growing some wrinkles.
    And I'm genuinely laughing at all those memes about Poland jumping from the last place to top 10. People never fail to amuse me. XD

• Haha I absolutely agree with you on Australia and Poland having the best performances.
      And yeah I actually couldn't believe Poland scored so low with all the Juries anyways!

• Yeah. I'm wondering if they're going to keep this new voting format.

What Guys Said 23

• Not in the mood for that Eurotrash today. So I'm spending the remainder of my birthday on Gag, eating some tea and biscuits :P

• You mean drinking some tea and eating biscuits lol ;D
      Anyways I had no idea it was your birthday, so a late Happy Birthday from me! Hope you've had a good one :)

• pfft, you don't know what it's like to be 30. You don't even know what it's like to be 20, properly, yet :P

• Oh snap! :P

• Yes! Australia FTW! Russia is also good. Thunder and lightning its stuck my head na na na na

• i liked the joke song in the results episode xD can't find the name of it though. But I liked Samra - Miracle (Azerbaijan) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dix6XJ_Uo-w

• Do you ever think the US or Canada will ever be a part of Eurovision? Australia isn't European either so I think US and Canada should be

• Yeah, in fact I think they actually will be soon.
      It's called "euroVISION" not "European" after all :)

• Maybe judging from a solely political/economic viewpoint but not culturally and socially.

• Well true. Israel was originally in that area

• Cheesy music, totally overdone presentation, artists noone ever has heard of?
    Hell yeah, I'm in. Mainly because I like all the flags. xD

• Ohsnap its on! I forgot, Go Team "Nul point" GB.

• They haven't performed yet so it's not too late haha – I'm so glad I'm mixed so I can choose out of 3 countries which one I liked the most :P
      Although Australia was really the best so far in my opinion

• Could you imagine Adele singing it omg <3. The Aussie girl is good though.

• Lol I actually think the Aussie girl sang it best I don't know I think Adele is kinda overrated actually

• Nope 😛 maybe if I loved in Europe I would.

• There's plenty of countries outside Europe that are participating as well! Aerbaijan, Armenia and Israel for instance ;P

• Because I only ever sing under the shower and in my car and if I know there's more than 10 people watching me I'll probably die of a heart attack right on the stage lol

• Haha same here.

• Sounds gay lmao

• I am.. I would have cheered for Ireland but didn't get in 😟... Let's see who's good

• As a half irish, my heart is bleeding lol but then their performances were never really outstanding anyways...

• Watched it. Georgia was my favourite. They probably have the best Eurovision song I've heard in recent years.

• God no.

• yeah I watched it with some German friends haha... eh didn't go well for them :P

• Yeah I felt that way with a few songs actually :P

• It's the ESC... you have songs like that every year :p

• Yeh, watching it with my family. Really liked Australia but a lot of the songs sound a bit the same or ripped off from other popular songs.

• I agree, I noticed that with Cyprus especially & yeah Australia is my fave too, her voice is just so outstanding!

• Yeh I was also amazed by the visuals.

• I would rather watch paint dry.

• ukraine won

• @ElissaDido follows that show 😛

• I find Televised singing contests terrible plus I'm an American

• Only a question of time until America also participates lol
      Australia is in this year, too and russia is already participating since quite a while!

• The largest portion of russias population is in Europe and Australia is part of the commonwealth and shares a head of state with the U. K in the form of the queen.

• Lol so what about Israel and Azerbaijan?

• Yeah i did. Ukraine is a good winner.

Where was Luxemburg?

• No I have more important than a music contest.

• I don't watch TV and I don't care about this decadence.

• I don't think Eurovision can be described with decadence it's always been shit.

• Nope that is not for me yo.

• Yeah, I kinda like Sweden and Netherlands

• Who the f**k voted for ukraine? It wasn't even a song

• Yeah great, a European contest that only Australians can go to. But I guess if Russia won hardly anyone would go either, cause you need a visa to go there. Russia should be in the EU..

• Lol that will never happen but they could be more open for European visitors anyways.
      I would go there so often if you could just enter as easily as in Korea and Japan!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I liked France. 🇫🇷
    Australia was pretty good but I would've gone insanely mad if they won because the geography nerd in me would've gone nuts. 😂 You shoulda seen how pissed I was when the country judges were voting when Australia looked like they were winning at that point. 😂😂😂
    Went to sleep satisfied that the winner was a European country. 😂

• La France!!! 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷
    Azerbijan 🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿
    Cyprus 🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾
    Malta🇲🇹🇲🇹🇲🇹
    Great Britain 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Aww I'm happy you like France 😄

• Because a question you have asked earlier i was curious about France but it wasn't that good.

Glad Russia didn't win.

• @vekin Yeah I'm glad Russia didn't win too, it's way too generic! I actually liked Ukraine :P !

• Till now my favourites are the contestants from Germany, Sweden, Serbia and Netherlands. 😁

• I want to watch it, anyone know what American channel it's on and if I can stream it on the computer?

• A list of my absolute favorites:

Czech
    Belgium
    Nl
    Azerbaijan
    Hungary
    Italy
    Israel
    Bulgaria
    Sweden
    Germany
    France
    Poland
    Australia
    Cyprus
    Lithuania
    Russia
    Spain
    Latvia
    Ukraine
    Malta
    Austria

• Ahah that's a lot of favourites, like half the contestants lol

• Lmao yes, they were all really nice this year!

• You have got to be seriously joking.

I would sooner sit and watch paint dry to be honest.

• Nope, I don't watch Eurovision.

• I actually wanted to but my remote isn't working 😂

• No I'm not but I know what the euro vision contest is

• It sucks

• Nope, i'm not watching... not that interested in that...

• Where would I even watch it if I wanted to?
    Is it only singing or what?

• If your country participates you might just wanna know how they perform ;P 200 mil people watch it after all

• I live in Canada so I don't care about eurovision.