Is anyone else obsessed with the Netflix show Bloodline?

I just binged watched this show and I am totally hooked! I can't wait until Season 2 starts! Is anyone else loving his show as much as I do? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly never heard of it why is it so great o. O?

• It is very suspenseful and deals with one family whose whole life is based on lies, secrets, and murder. It follows the black sheep of this prominent family as he returns home to celebrate the anniversary of his family's resort. Bad things follow him and you find out at what depths his family is willing to go to in order to keep their skeletons in their closets.

• That's exactly what I say, and I always end up getting hooked 😂

What Guys Said 7

• Nope. I don't have time for Netflix binges these days.

• Never heard of the show. But I have been watching Last Man Standing and it's hilarious! It has become one of my favorite shows.

• Hey you!

• I've never watched it

• I've never seen it. Sounds like im missing out on something good.

• Never heard of it. But I will be obsessed with "Fuller House" when I get Netflix.

• sure thing

What Girls Said 3

• never seen it!

• Never seen it before actually and I've never heard of it. I've been obsessed with Fuller House & HTGAWM, Grey's Anatomy, Bates Hotel, & Scream TV Series.

• I found it rather slow-paced. And Danny was the best character in the show, I wonder how season 2 will be without him.

• It'll be good I think now that he is going to be like a ghost and his son is coming into things

• I think it will be interesting to see how tangled things get with the three siblings and their lies

• Yeeeaa, not really that interesting to me, but I'll watch it anyways.