How does my blog look? Any Advice?

So this is my music themed blog, I just started it so there's only three posts. Let me know what you think?

ElysianCity. blogspot. ca

Most Helpful Guy

• "WHERES THE MUSIC COMING FROM! Conscience, are you finally trying to speak to me through art?"

My initial reaction lol. Its pretty stylish looking. I dont get why people are complaining about the background.

• Lmao thank you! Yeah I don't know what's too bad about it but I might change it up to appease the crowd :P

• Thanks for the mho :)

What Guys Said 6

• The image of that lady should be set to scale: 100%. That tiling looks horrible. Photos like that were not meant to be tiled.

W3Schools is a good resource for the latest and best ways of doing this.

Content is okay, I guess. I agree with the one post there: The vapidity of modern music is vapid indeed. So vapid, those songs on there make me go rushing back to late 90s ska, to quote Creed, "with arms wide open."

Just a few seconds of Ariana Grande's music video, and I have no idea what she's even singing about, or even desire to know. The visuals are nauseating. It's like a poor woman's attempt at softcore porn, rather than anything of substance. Even the grooves of it have a porn vibe.

This is why we used to have standards for radio: because once porn goes mainstream, it devours everything that isn't itself. It's called the Gray Goo effect. You can read more about it on Wikipedia.

• Lol the woman is Amy Winehouse...

And yeah, totally agree, this Millenial Pop is a disappointing fad that I hope dies like the dinosaurs

• The colour-mix and the repeated background gives me eye-cancer.

• looks good but the repeated background looks annoying

• I can't even read anything due to the background.

• The background is white with black text...

• I see a black background with a picture of a lady smoking

• Terrible.

• I don't know. I don't like blogs I'll pass.

What Girls Said 4

• A repeating background like that is pretty much always awful. Besides that, it all looks too cluttered and too dark for me.

• It looks nice

• I'm not interested in celebs so this is not a blog I'd read but it looks for a start.
    Try to personalise it with a customised, more unique blog design later though, people really like that!

• It would be usefull if we could access the blog...

• It doesn't let you paste the link, you know you could type it in if you wanted to...

• The typo is much better ;)

• Lol thanks ;) haha