I am looking at a new laptop, and the PC I am looking at is http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msca/en_CA/pdp/Dell-Inspiron-13-i7359-8408SLV-Signature-Edition-2-in-1-PC/productID.333111300 so its $1000 on sale, or I was looking at getting a mac air 13 inch, i7 8gb, which one would be better, as both of these have around the same specs, and mac is just more money, the hardest thing I do to my laptop would be like watching hd youtube, or playing league

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer Mac for all of my film editing and graphics software.
    But if you don't need a Mac for any specific reason at all, go PC and save the money.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a mac. I like windows for coding and gaming but my macbook air is prefect for school. Super light and 12 hr battery life.

What Girls Said 1

• If that is the most performance you will be expecting out of your laptop get a PC, you don't need the mac, therefore save yourself the money.

What Guys Said 3

• Then a pc would be better, You only need a mac if you doing something heavy

• PC is enough for you. :)

• I hate Political Correctness, so Mac