Do any of you play an instrument? what instrument would you choose to play if you could?

I myself play viola, flute, piano, saxophone, piccolo, violin, cello and the sitar. Recently I attended an All-City concert and our total amount of orchestra players alone under age 18 was 728 which peaked my interest in how many people on this website play an instrument.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I was a sax player from 3rd Grade - college; originally on Alto, but in the end, mostly Bari sax. I've also taught myself piano, drums, a bit of bass guitar and a tiny bit of regular guitar - though stringed instruments and I don't seem to get along as well. I also played the occasional clarinet, bass clarinet, and flute in college (as is generally expected from sax players at that level), but I wasn't particularly good at them.

Still, I had a ton of fun playing in the various bands in school and occasionally afterwards. It's been a while, though...

• I bought my first set of drums when I was your age, and ended up playing professionally for many years.

• I play the flute! ^~^
    I get shit on for being a male flutist (since I'm not like pro) but I love it

I'd love to learn how to play the piano it'd be pretty awesome I could play all the songs I've always wanted to play and learn that I can't on the flute.

• Interesting, you seem to have a very well rounded character. I admire your courage for choosing the flute :).

• I play acoustic guitar and piano, but just a little bit. I'm really impressed that you're that accomplished and play so many different instruments. That's awesome. You must be very talented.

• I briefly played drums in high school. I wasn't very good

• I play guitar. I used to play piano. I'd like to start up again at some point.

• I used to play clarinet and bass clarinet.
    I play guitar now. I still suck.

• i wish i could play a piano or a guitar

• I play the guitar, piano, keyboard, penny whistle, tuba, trumbone and learning the bagpipe, if i could id play the harp and electric vmomentand hapanese flute and steel drums and a few others i can't think of the names at the moment

• Eletric violin, wow my phone really screwed up that word lol, japanese flute not hapanese

• I allways loved the Sax but its too hard to learn it...

• Deez guns bahaha got em

• I don't play anything but if I did learn one it would be piano or violin

• Viola, cello, violin,

• Piano and trumpet mostly :). Like... For 18 years now?

• I play pianl

What Girls Said 15

• I play the glockenspiel, can play the drums somewhat and know a few tunes on the piano.

• Guitar.

• i play the piano.

i'd also loveeeee to play the cello.
    you're very talented, keep it up!

• I play the piano 🎹
    I accompany and I can play solo
    I'll take my ABRSM exam next month

• Wow, that's a lot! I guess you're talented.

I don't play any instrument, but if I could I would play the piano.

• I play the guitar and would love to learn how to play the piano, cello, and drums.

• none but i would play piano or violin if i could

• I used to play the triangle.

• I play the piano, was forced to learn it so I don't like it lol. In high school I played the clarinet and I sing. I always wanted to learn how to play the violin and the flute.

• I play Viola, starting to learn piano and guitar, and drums

• Neat, besides piano basics at an early age I learned viola first and it is my favorite. :) I'mappy to see a fellow player of the instrument.

• Viola is such a great instrument

• I play the Recorder and air guitar 🎸 😁

• drums and singing

• I play the guitar and the violin. Currently I'm try to teach myself the guitar.

• I play piano

• I have a Theremin, but is broken.