Do any of you play an instrument? what instrument would you choose to play if you could?

I myself play viola, flute, piano, saxophone, piccolo, violin, cello and the sitar. Recently I attended an All-City concert and our total amount of orchestra players alone under age 18 was 728 which peaked my interest in how many people on this website play an instrument.

0|1
16|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I was a sax player from 3rd Grade - college; originally on Alto, but in the end, mostly Bari sax. I've also taught myself piano, drums, a bit of bass guitar and a tiny bit of regular guitar - though stringed instruments and I don't seem to get along as well. I also played the occasional clarinet, bass clarinet, and flute in college (as is generally expected from sax players at that level), but I wasn't particularly good at them.

Still, I had a ton of fun playing in the various bands in school and occasionally afterwards. It's been a while, though...

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought my first set of drums when I was your age, and ended up playing professionally for many years.

2|0
    0|0
  • I play the flute! ^~^
    I get shit on for being a male flutist (since I'm not like pro) but I love it

I'd love to learn how to play the piano it'd be pretty awesome I could play all the songs I've always wanted to play and learn that I can't on the flute.

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, you seem to have a very well rounded character. I admire your courage for choosing the flute :).

• I play acoustic guitar and piano, but just a little bit. I'm really impressed that you're that accomplished and play so many different instruments. That's awesome. You must be very talented.

1|0
    0|0
  • I briefly played drums in high school. I wasn't very good

1|0
    0|0
  • I play guitar. I used to play piano. I'd like to start up again at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to play clarinet and bass clarinet.
    I play guitar now. I still suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wish i could play a piano or a guitar

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the guitar, piano, keyboard, penny whistle, tuba, trumbone and learning the bagpipe, if i could id play the harp and electric vmomentand hapanese flute and steel drums and a few others i can't think of the names at the moment

1|0
    0|0
    • Eletric violin, wow my phone really screwed up that word lol, japanese flute not hapanese

• I allways loved the Sax but its too hard to learn it...

2|0
    0|0
  • Deez guns bahaha got em

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't play anything but if I did learn one it would be piano or violin

1|0
    0|0
  • Viola, cello, violin,

1|0
    0|0
  • Piano and trumpet mostly :). Like... For 18 years now?

1|0
    0|0
  • I play pianl

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I play the glockenspiel, can play the drums somewhat and know a few tunes on the piano.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guitar.

1|0
    0|0
  • i play the piano.

i'd also loveeeee to play the cello.
    you're very talented, keep it up!

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the piano 🎹
    I accompany and I can play solo
    I'll take my ABRSM exam next month

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that's a lot! I guess you're talented.

I don't play any instrument, but if I could I would play the piano.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the guitar and would love to learn how to play the piano, cello, and drums.

1|0
    0|0
  • none but i would play piano or violin if i could

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to play the triangle.

2|0
    0|0
  • I play the piano, was forced to learn it so I don't like it lol. In high school I played the clarinet and I sing. I always wanted to learn how to play the violin and the flute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play Viola, starting to learn piano and guitar, and drums

1|0
    0|0
    • Neat, besides piano basics at an early age I learned viola first and it is my favorite. :) I'mappy to see a fellow player of the instrument.

• Viola is such a great instrument

• I play the Recorder and air guitar 🎸 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • drums and singing

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the guitar and the violin. Currently I'm try to teach myself the guitar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play piano

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a Theremin, but is broken.

0|0
    0|0