Rate my painting?

• Hot
  • Not
by the way that's an umbrella not a basketball lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• I mean aside from the basketball which you could have detailed or changed the angle of to look like an umbrella.. I actually really like the skyline a lot. What did you use for this?

Next time maybe taper the parts of the umbrella to a point, like where the metal spores usually are?

• Well considering the options are hot or not, I chose hot. But I'd say it's quite brilliant. It looks simple but damn that would still take talent. Although, to be honest, the umbrella/basketball is probably the only not so hot part of the painting, it just doesn't fit the painting in my perspective.

Unless this is a joke, because I can be really gullible sometimes ha.

• Lol what would be a joke?

• I don't know, I've seen some "masterpieces" and wondered how people can worship it ha. But yours is very good! :)
      My best is slight sketches using pencil, I could never paint that well.

• "oh yeah this is clearly not a professional painting lol"

You haven't seen much modern art, then! ;)

• 8/10.
    The people look like they are made out of black stickers :) heheh but it looks nice!

Nice to see your artistic talents! Congrats :):) Keep painting!

• this is super cute! how much? :P

• I was going to rate it a "ball is life/10" but then you said it was an umbrella lol. Still, it's nicely done. Very good concept by the way.

• This must be the best piece of art I've seen on this website so far lol and I'm by all means not just trying to kiss ass here lol!
    Looks almost suprematist :D

• Wow thanks so much!

• I'm a fan of monochromatic too I think, with some pop in colors. I was talking with my interior designer about this same thing actually for my house :D :D

• Oh I think that will turn out awesomely!

• Hot!! It's romantic , i love romance. I'm crap at art. I can't even draw matchstick men :( lol

• It looks awesome! ^^

• it's cool.
    Water color painting?

• Love the colors and it's waaaaay better than I could do. Overall it's just okay.

• I love art and I think it is really nice. Did you find the image somewhere or did you make it up?

• 6 lack of dimension but painting is good

• How can a painting be hot?
    Anyway, I like it.

• I love that painting it's very HOT

• Looks like an old painting from back in the day. I really like it. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• I think it looks good, except for the umbrella... I'm sorry :/

• Wait!!! TIM PAINTS?

• This is literally just my 2nd painting, but I think I might want to keep it up! :)

• Omg! Well I don't know if you knew this, but I'm am artist (a sculptor really, but I paintotoo). And I gotta say this, its nice and simple, with an overall great balance and composition :)

You should definitely keep it up ;)

• Reminds me of happiness in the rain

• No, that is a basketball.

• Hot. Now come paint me 😏

• Where is the rain?

• I love it!!!

What Guys Said 28

• Well it's not a masterpiece by any means but it is good for a simple little painting and I like how you did it in the 1940s black, white n grey Noir genre not sure if that was intentional or not but it gives the feeling of an old classic black and white New York or Chicago.

But I like it and even though it's a very simple painting it shows, you have potential talent in you. Though I must admit I am surprised for someone like yourself to paint, are you interested in it?

Also my only criticism is the umbrella, a bit more detail and work could go into it to make it look less like a ball but other then that it's a good painting for a beginner.

• I like it.

• Not bad, except for the basketball lol :D

• That gonna be in the guest room? Make sure it's nailed down good 😂 it looks way better than I could do. I'm still on stick people lol

• Guest room will be ready for you whenever you want mate, don't fuck ur girlfriend on the wall too hard, I got work in the morning lmao

• Lmao no work for you when I come

• FUk I thought that's a basketball and I thought it fell from the moon 😂😂😂😂dude it's a basketball 😂😂😂😂

But generally as a drawing skill FUCKING AWESOME 😛

• Nice... the contrast of the red against the balck and grey is a nice touch, drawing the viewers focus to the lovebirds... I like your use of shades in this as well.
    Have you been painting long?

• It's dark and grey, it doesn't seem like you. That is right up my alley, wouldn't think of you to do that. Awesome.

• Like it man. Simple, yet tasteful! You are on your way to being a great artiste!

• Lol thanks, i'd like to broaden my horizons and pick up some new hobbies :)

• Looks like you have talent... you just have to hone our skills and find your niche! Don't forget to sign the back in case you become famous someday!

• It is something practically none of us could ever hope to achieve. It's a unique and awesome style, you have heaps of talent! If I saw prints of this kinda thing I'd buy them.

• Gotta get dat Bob Ross action doe 😂👌🌳🖌

• Its good, I would work on perspective drawing, it will help with the umbrella

I think its great! i like the style

• That sloot missed leg day.

• looks good... wouldn't have expected that from you :P

• Lol its hot the umbrella does really look like a basket ball though :P

• looks good

• Have any of you actually *seen* a basketball?

• Gayest thing I ever seen and I've got couple of bro jobs

• Simple Nd good

• Better than what I can do. Not much a painter. Not a strength of my. It looks cool.

• It's good but depressing colors. I did one too at a paint nite.

• good job bro! but your umbrella game needs work

• Sexy bruh

• I like it yeah

• And i thought elders can't pain lmao
    hot asf

• beautiful

• if u spent more than 15 min to make THIS, painting is clearly not ur thing lol

• Very nice I wish I could paint like that