What games are great for Nintendo 64?

I walked into game stop and they had a sign that said retro games and then proceeded to tell me I could buy old game consoles so I bought an N64. I just ordered Conkers Bad Fur Day today as well because that's the only game I remember playing on that specific console. So I was wondering if anyone knew any N64 similar to that one or any great games for the N64 as well.

I'm not a fan of sports games, it's not as fun as physically playing the sport. I like such as Fable, Skyrim, Bad Fur Day, Heavy Rain. Not big on soley fighting games like Mortal Combat. Not a huge fan of racing games, but I like games where you can drive off track. There are multiple games where you can drive around a town with the option to race I like those. Not a fan of zombie games, but I do like magic games.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pokemon Snap
    Super Mario 64
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Donkey Kong 64
    Mariokart 64
    Mario Party 3
    Super Smash Brothers

• I'll Add:
      Goldeneye
      Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie
      Pokemon Stadium
      Star Fox 64
      Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
      Paper Mario
      Conker's Bad Fur Day

• @Toad-1 Goldeneye! I remembered there was a 007 game I had but I couldn't remember what it was called for the life of me. And I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting to write Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2.

• @ZenithDawn I think Pokemon snap is a game you have to play just to see how bad it is honestly lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Conkers Bad Fur Day is pretty grand, and has multiplayer.

The games I enjoyed as a young lad, was Zelda: Ocarina of time. Zelda: Majora's Mask. Super Mario 64. Donkey Kong 64. Yoshi's Story. Star Fox 64 (Lylat Wars). Banjo-Kazooie. Mario Kart 64. SuperSmashBros. Mario Part 1, 2 ,3. Rayman 2: the great escape.

You can find links to many of them here
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_64_games

What Girls Said 6

• Well what kind of games do you play now? I love the N64 lol probably one of my favorite consoles

• I updated the question and added that, but I love ps2 simply because I've had it the longest before it got damaged during a move. I did love Fable 1 on Xbox and Bad Fur Day on N64. I would have got an Xbox, but I have Fable 1, 2, &3 on Xbox 360 so I just got an N64.

• Smash Bros.

• Space Station Silicon Valley, I promise you will not regret it. Some other fun ones are Diddykong Racing, Banjo Kazooie, Golden eye 007, either Zelda game, Pokemon Stadium, Mortal Kombat, Mario Party. But the first one is the best in my opinion

• Anything Mario and Donkey Kong. Cases closed. Legend of Zelda and Starfo are good too lol

• Donkey Kong country returns and madden

• Ocarina of Time was the shiiiit!

• Goldeneye!

What Guys Said 15

• Goldeneye, I heard a lot of good things about that game on Nintendo 64.

Check some websites dedicated to N64 games and what are the most talked about and played games or most recommended and well rated games.

I think GameFAQs have a list of the top 10 or 20 games per system so you can go there and see what they have to recommend.

• Zelda: Ocarina of time
    Zelda: Mjora's Mask
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Cart
    F-Zero 64
    Banjo Kazooie
    Quest 64
    Resident Evil 2
    Star Wars Shadow of the Empire
    Pokemon Stadium
    Smash Bros

• Zelda: Ocarina of Time is my favorite all-time game. Goldeneye is a great shooter. I know you said you don't like racing games, but Mario Kart is great. Star Fox is a nice adventure game. Mario 64 is good.

Just not Superman 64.

• Oh damn! I still have mine. Mario 64 i think it was called. It was good. Cursing San Diego I wanna say. NFL Blitz. I mean there is old madden games too.

• The only game that mattered was GoldedEye.

• The legend of zelda ocarina of time, The legend of Zelda Majora's mask, donkey kong 64, super Mario 64, pokemon stadium.

• Zeldo Majoras mask

• i grew up with a N64 only games i had for it were pokemon snap pokemon stadium Zelda Majoras mask / zelda ocarina of time

• and super smash bros

• Killer Instinct
    Doom 64
    Goldeneye 007
    Perfect Dark
    F-Zero X
    Cruis'n USA

• Mario

• Mario, star fox, banjo kazooie, donkey kong, etc

• Mario 64.. But you have to be a 10 year old so you enjoy playing it..

• You're 17, you should be getting a girlfriend or a job, not playing retro games.

• XD I have a boyfriend and a Job and I got it as a graduation present to myself because I just finished all my requirements to graduate. Thanks though

• goldeneye 007 and super mario 64

• Banjo Kazooie