What should we get?

My boyfriend and I have been thinking about get matching tattoos we just don't know what to get.
What do you guys think?

• The same What should we get?
  • King and Queen What should we get?
  • On going pictureWhat should we get?

Most Helpful Guy

• Batman and Robin

• I was thinking about that but I don't like batman so I was thinking. I'll get superman and he would get wonder woman.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I like the last one, but for me I won't brand my self for someone unless I am married to them

• I do not suggest getting matching tattoos in case you break up. Do not get tattoos thy connect to make one tattoo because it could look weird when separate. What happens if it ends up in a nasty breakup?

• If this ends there isn't anyway it is going to end badly.

• @Asker Are you saying you would keep the reminder of your boyfriend on you if you two broke up? Most guys will not like that. They most likely will want it removed or covered up.

• Well, I'll think about that if it comes to it.

• Just get two halves of a heart. Makes more sense when you break up with permanent ink in your arms.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't recommend it, but I like the King and Queen the best

• Never get matching tattoos with SO's or friends. Because what happens if down the road you aren't together anymore? You'll still have a tattoo to remind you of that.

• No matter how's this relationship ends I don't want to ever forget it because I've learned a lot and grown as a person because of it.