Would you get pissed off if this happened to you?

Lets say you're at a concert and your favorite artists/band is performing and then this happens...

Lets say you were the one that got hurt. Would you pissed? Laugh it off? Or embarrassed?

I would be embarrassed but I would laugh it off later Lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much it hurt. I think its ridiculous because if any normal person did it they would get sued or end up getting their ass beat, but if its a celeb its totally cool. The girls in the video looked like they even considered it a privilege... "OMG that famous dude crushed my windpipe with his leg, Im sooo lucky! He choose me! "

=.=

• I know!! I think one of the girls sued him though! One of them had a concussion I think!

• I saw that too! 😂 Bah! Lol!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I heard that one woman got hit by Ichiro at a baseball game and she called her friends to tell what had happened!

• that sounds like one ignorant dude. "cowboy boots" and i would of prob beat a mans ass for hitting me like that

• I would kick his ass on the stage.
    Idc. Bitch ass fans will probably burn me alive, but id still do it for the hell of it.
    Then again i dont go to these type of things anyway. Can listen to music on my headset at home in peace.

• Lmaoooooo flying scissor kick! Booker t! Bahahaha

• That's a law suit right there. Falls right under the definition of negligence.

• lol this guy is hilarious Miguel you wrong bruh! :D

• If I was an American, I'd sue him.

• i would drag his arse on the floor

• would of pretend i got knocked out

• I'd smash any material I had from him/her.

What Girls Said 8

• Once, at a concert, some girl asked me to move so she could see. I, however, didn't have anywhere to move because it was standing room only. So, because I couldn't move anywhere, she started punching me in the back. I got sick of this after a while and told her that I had just had a kidney transplant, and if she kept punching me in mine, I would die and it would be her fault and she would go to prison for the rest of her life. She, being about 15, believed this obviously blatant lie and left me alone after that.

• Depends on the pain level. If it hurt, I'd crewmen bloody murder. I wouldn't get embarrassed. It's the artist who F'ed up.

• I'd probably be pretty upset, if I was hurt badly, but most of my bands have the decency to stop the show so those that get hurt can get medical attention. I'd hope they apologized if they knew they hurt me, but if they didn't and I wasn't badly hurt, I'd continue with the show and laugh it off.

• It depends on the severity. I'd probably be more embarrassed than anything else.

• One of my best friends has a brain injury so if it happened to men and not her I'd be grateful, but either way I'd be fuckin pissed

• I would be embarrassed/pissed.

Embarrassed because a million people are watching me

Pissed because he didn't apologize.

• I would be embarrassed

• That's not even funny. He could of seriously hurt those girls. That chick could be paralyzed. It's not cool to be hit by a famous singer or anyone. If his intention was to jump on that girl he should not be allowed to preform. If he miscalculated his jump to the other part of the stage that's one thing but no that's not funny or cool or anything. Not even to mention all the lawsuits he could get himself in. I understand if you can't take the heat don't go in the crowd but stuff like that performers should be just as concerned for their fans safety and if they aren't they don't deserve fans.

• Agreed! I think the girl that went down to the floor was the one that actually sued him because she got a concussion or something!

• They both should have sued him, did he at least appoloise once the song finished?