Who's your favorite female rapper?

Mine is still Missy Elliot but CL is also awesome :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Old School: Lauryn Hill and Mc Lyte
    New School: Rapsody and Angel Haze

• Angel Haze is coming to a openair in Switzerland but I don't know if I can go yet :(

Most Helpful Guy

• foreveryoungadult.com/.../nathan_what.gif
    Um... hmm
    I don't even have a favourite male rapper...

• Mine is eminem, nobody can fuck with his skills :)

• Eminem is a skilled lyricist and is often overlooked because of his race.

I don't think I can have a favourite lol there's just too many

• It's ok :) I feel the same way about some things too, like movies.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• Lauryn Hill was pretty nice back in the day, plus she could blow, so she had that 1-2 combo.

I'm not familiar enough with any current female rappers. I've like Nicki Minaj on a few tracks, but I feel like some of it is too poppy for my taste. But I've heard her guest verses on a few things and she was pretty nice.

I like the couple songs I've heard from this girl who's from my part of Boston, she goes by Da Girl Izreal. Her voice is a little to thin and her stage presence needs work, but lyrically and flow-wise I think she's good👍
    http://youtu.be/d1I-T0uRltk
    "If we cross waves I'm down to braids, pick apart lames, rob n-ggas with long chains..."👌👌👌👌

• *part braids🙄

• I agree with you on the positives and the negatives :P. Her voice is gonna hold her back I think and she seems to think:" Should I really be here?"sometimes instead of having the confidence and the presence that draws people in.

• Nano, though she does more than just rap.

• Nikki Minaj because she sound like a real MC. She's a lot better than males rapper in my opinion.

• Nicki Minaj :P

• none

• Amanda blank