Can anyone guess what these are?

Can anyone guess what these are ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to guess they're tools of some sort. Perhaps leather awl or some kind of punch (like nail punches). Or maybe they are crochet hooks - can't see the other end but crochet hook sizes are all assigned a letter, the most common range being D to M.

• I have a bunch of crochet hooks with different textured ergonomic handles like that.

• This is awesome <3

What Girls Said 8

• Screw drivers? Or the thingy you pull to make beer come out? Lol I don't know I've never seen those before. :)

• No one has seen anything like it. I made them for my wife to help her with a hobby. Now we are about to take them to a patent office and see if we can get a mfg contract

• I'm not sure if she would sell them or not. She puts a lot of effort and love into her crafts

• Oh I understand. Well it does sound like a nice hobby. :)

• Klutch style letter stamps?

• Screw drivers?

• They are alphabet blocks for blind children. They each have to be different so that the kid can recognize them by touch.

• If I remember you made some special tools for knitting for your wife?

• This is the ones I told you about , and it's the what the question on patenting is in relation to

• Well good luck with it. Have you found the info you were looking for yet?

• I have received literature from three companies now , my wife and I are almost positive of which one we will be going with

• I was going to say pool sticks from the second picture but maybe knives?

• Tools of some sort. Not sure what the alphabet thing is referring to unless its something like leather letter stamps or maybe wood burning letter stamps.
    Dont know why all the handles are different, looks kinda handmade. Other than those observation I've got nothing. Hard to tell just from the handles...

• You have hit on several things here and given time I believe you would figure it out. Indeed they are home made. And the letters on the handles indicate the size as you guessed.

• I don't like them

• That's cool but people that do this as a hobby love them. They love them so much I am persueing a patent and will begin selling them

• What are they?

What Guys Said 5

• Not your dildo collection I hope.

• Screwdrivers?

• tools for wood carving maybe?

• Nope but it is for a hobby. Read all the other answers and replies and guess again

• The handles to paint rollers

• Nope , read the other comments and replies and guess again

• Sex toys?