What to do if you're home alone and got nothing to do?

I really want to do something but I don't know what. Some ideas?

No I don't want to masturbate. Please stop recommending that, it's not helpful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Great name byt he way... sounds like "Sparticus" except female version! Creative!
    What do you like to do? What are your values? Lots of things:
    Write some thoughts down... like start journaling, song ideas, write about your life so far, what you've experienced.
    Read a book
    Write something on Gag like your life story.
    Pray for someone (if you do that), Pray to God.
    Sing - watch a video and sign along
    do some pushups... couldn't hurt?
    Make a list of things you could do this year that would be fun and add to your life
    Call someone (yes some places in the world have these devices where you talk to person and actually hear their voice... its aamzing... joking because so many people would just text).
    Color your hair red... I'm just kidding, I like blonde, I'd keep that as is.
    Try some different makeup... not that there is an issue, just learn some new techniques and see how it goes
    Go through your closet and throw half the stuff out you dont' wear, donate it
    Invite your boyfriend over and makeout...
    Watch some funny videos... laughing is great medicine.
    Learn some jokes.
    Write down what your boundaries are in dating, what you 'll do, what you hope to achieve in life..

TV - blah! turn it off, useless...

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally what I do is do my exercise for the day, watch anime, read manga, play video games, or look up things I want to learn.

Stumpleupon might keep you busy for a while.

http://www.stumbleupon.com

What Guys Said 21

• If it were me then I'd do what u are doing and have a gag day. Set a target of answering as many questions as you can with a question and see how many answer haha

• Masturbate obviously. You can take your time and be loud, not have to worry about others hearing or disturbing you.

• I either draw, or read. Sometimes if i feel really out of sorts and just bored i will explore one idea through and through. Make a collage if necessary of a big idea to keep track of what im thinking of.

• I usually watch YouTube videos of random things. If a sports game is on, I'll watch that. Sometimes I play videogames.

• why dont you watch some movies or any tv shows, or listen to any good songs, or go to the gym and workout

• I always feel so inactive when watching movies/tv shows.
      I'm too poor at the moment for the gym. I could workout at home but don't have any equipment or exercises.

• My friends are all having exams and my boyfriend has to learn for his tests. My exam week is already over so that's why I have a lot of time left.

• ahan, then go outside for a drink or ice cream or anything you like to eat. or if you like to play any video games then play any video games.

• Story of my life just eat junk food and watch tv. or movies.

• Everyone kept saying masturbate LOL
    I usually watch through my YouTube "Watch Later" playlist.

• Go for a run. I always feel exhilerated after a good run. Or, go on yourube and check these youtubers out; WhealthBySlaiman, MysticGotJokes, Edbassmaster, or look up celeb fails I sometimes get a kick out of that.

• Buy Mount and Blade: Warband. Proceed to then never leave your room again.

• Lift in basement and grunt hard baha

• Just be totally naked, you will feel good. Sing out loud or dance like crazy.

• video games and American sitcoms like teenwolf and vampire diaries but i warn you shit is about to go down

• Music and books...

• Go to a zoo...

• Watch something on Netflix?

• watch a movie..

• You can learn something new online.

• have sex with me, duch girl.

• i always have something to do:)

• I look at my penis, my penis looks at me.
    Then I beat the fuck out of it till it pukes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Do my nails , pluck or wax something.. read a book on my ereader or jump on fb gag.. if i get bored after that its sextoy time ♥

• For me i like to plan our next vacation or weekend day trip. Even in a city I've lived in for years i can still come up with new things to do.

• When I get bored I usually go out for a walk or something, if I stay inside I would write, dance, listen to music

• Play games, cook, do some gardening, listen to music. There's always something to do, but sometimes you're too bored to do anything, and that's perfectly fine.

• Baking.
    Crafts
    Reading
    Yoga
    Drawing/painting
    Youtube
    Studying.

• Got a vibrator?

• ding, listening to music, watching tv.

• Nothing

• dream about having a guy in my life