Who's your favourite mutant from x-men?

mine is nightcrawler, tbh i've always had a crush on him, my ideal man is a blue guy with three fingers and toes.
jk i also like darwin [he shouldn't of died in the movie]

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I love Deadpool and Cable. Their interactions area always hilarious lol can't wait for the movie!

media.comicbook.com/.../...o-the-future-156381.jpg

• Nightcrawler, after him is Colossus, they're just nice guys all around.

Although Magneto has been an X-Man in the comics on several occassions, I still have trouble considering him one because of how many times he's gone against them.

Despite that, he his by far my favorite villain in Marvel ever, such a deep character.

• I saw new xmen illegally last night
    Disappointed wolverine not in it, he's my fav. Even tho Hugh Jackman doesn't train legs tho smh

• illegally smh and lol he was for like 2 minutes. u better go tell him to stop skipping leg day :/

• Ya it doesn't even come out here until this week end and I saw it lol I feel like I just cheated life!!

• seriously, it came out here like last week on Wednesday haha, go see it in the cinema its way better

• Nightcrawler is such a nice guy

apart from being blue and furry, but I'm pretty sure there are girls whom that wouldn't bother

• Rogue her powers are really cool. I love the 90s cartoon rogue and the x-men evoltjin goth rogue was hot too. But the southern bell has always had a place in my heart. Her power to suck /steal/siphon your powers away are away to be anyone and to have there thought and powers are awesome.

She could suck my dry any day Lol

• I identify most with Beast
    Strong and smart ;)

tldranimu.files.wordpress.com/.../..._23-39-41.jpg

• Darwin is my favorite. I stopped watching the movie after he died. Dudes power turned him into a God and a grenade in the mouth kills him? Bull ish! Can I just say it's very sexy that you have comic book knowledge

• But due to the release of deadpool x-man, I'm picking dead pool because I've always been a deadpool fan.

• i'll follow u so i don't forget hahah

• Wolverine and it ain't close. He has blades coming outta his fucking knuckles 😳👊🔪🔪🔪

• That handicapped guy who controls everything with his bald head, and wolverine. (yeh, ik him cause i grew facial hair in high school and people used to tell me i'm looking like him with it and i should cut it)

• probably Hope Summers, she is so bad ass in the comics, and the crux of the Avengers vs X-Men story arc. So awesome!

• Wolverine is the shit!!

• Wolverine
    Cause his powers are freakin awesome 😍
    Plus Hugh Jackman plays his role !

• Deadpool, the way he talks and acts reminds me of me, lol.

• Rogue ability to take anyones power, even if temporarily.
    Like Gambit too.

• You've HAD A CRUSH on... NIGHTCRAWLER? oh lawd

My favorite is Wolverine.

• yes hahaha he's cool, if he asked me out i wouldn't say no and lol nice

• Nightcrawler
    Also thank you for the spoilers...

• first class came out 5 years ago...

• noooo hahha i wouldn't do that lmao

• Ah ok sorry about that then
      But yea night crawler is my favorite xmen and his white house scene from x2 is one of my favorite movies scenes of all time

• Wolverine.

• with 3 fingers? why

• Darwin but the one in the movie was pitiful. He went from absolutely amazing to dead in like 20 minutes. The comics version is so much better. Next to him I have to say X-23 girls a badass.

• none they all suck

What Girls Said 7

• Kitty Pryde probably.

• Magneto but I'm probably just saying this because Michael Fassbender...

• mystique, i'd love her power

• I don't know tbh i think i'd lose my identity after a bit but it'd be nice to be able to shape shift into someone attractive or cool

• Wolverine and Kity Pryde (Shadowcat)

• Charles Xavier
    I mean come on the guy can control people yet he chooses not to

• I hate the x men lmao

• Never got into x-men.
    Always was boring to me haha