Batman fans, if the joker and the riddler were to fight to death against each other, who do you think would win?

And who is your favorite villain?

Most Helpful Guy

• The joker is a lot smarter than people give him credit for. I think the Riddler's pride would get him killed. The Riddler can be predicted, and countered because he wants to show off how smart he is. The Joker is almost impossible to predict.

Most Helpful Girl

• Joker! He would win & if not I would help him win ! :D <3

What Guys Said 15

• Riddles and mysteries still lead to something explainable. So if you think long and hard, the Riddler's plans can be decoded.

The joker on the other hand is a genius, but highly unpredictable and insane. Those are bad combinations. He comes out on top.

That and the fact that the Joker is more popular so the writers would make him win anyway. That's the whole thing with these vs. The victor is the one that the writer wants to win.

• Lol, yeah you're right.. I hope the Riddler never gets killed.; I like him a lot.. just think of all the potentiel he has.. He could be like "Jigsaw" from "saw" with weird outfits and a funky cane and a whole lot more charisma :D

• The Riddler would have a perfect, master plan, but the Joker is too unpredictable. Batman is smarter than Nygma, and even Batman can't predict what the Joker will do. Joker would win - the only question would be whether or not the Joker would spare Eddie after he'd won. Even if it was a fight to the death, I could see Mr. J thinking it'd be funnier to let Riddler walk away defeated.

• I like your scenario :)

• Have you ever seen what happened when Joker and Scarecrow fought? It's probably my favorite Joker scene ever.

• Out of the two the Joker is the only one who "killed" a Robin. The Riddler doesn't stand a chance.

• Is there prep time? Or a random encounter?
    I personally dont think riddler would be able to "riddle" joker because he is just too crazy and unpredictable
    So ima go with joker
    My favorite between the two is joker
    Thats a lie he might be my overall favorite villian, i also like reverse flash and sonestro

• it would be a good fight and at the end when the joker is near death he win the fight by beheading Robin. Oh and he will shoot the riddler

• He will shoot everyone.. The Joker is a craaazy killer!

• clowns aren't people and only people kill people So clowns can't kill people since they aren't people silly.

• the joker

• The riddler cuz Heath Ledger's dead

• He wasn't the only good Joker

• You still voted for him :P

And no not yet. I've heard it gets boring after the first season though

• @ClariceOwen23 Lol yea

Cuz the real Joker's dead!

Well at least watch the first season!

• riddler would win i think

• the joker would win, the riddler doesn't have the bloodlust the joker possesses.

• The joker definitely

• Goku Vs Superman.
    Now that's a question.

The Riddler is weak as hell. The joker hands down

• Joker

• You mean like a gangwar or a physical fight?

• Umm the joker would definitely win in a physical fight, but I think riddler has a better chance to win if he could planifie the murder.. right?

• Not really lol the Joker is incredibly smart and cunning. In some ways he's a bizarro version of Batman. Just as intelligent, but has nothing against killing. Like I said in my opinion, the Riddler doesn't stand a chance lol

• @Pac-Man "but has nothing against killing".. you're definitely right, it's why the joker is so dangerous, he just too unexpected. but he's also street smart, the riddler is more of a booksmart... I think he could win with enough time to prepare everything..

• Joker undoubtedly

• the joker obviously. what can the riddler do anyway? lol

• I love both of them, I could never have a favorite.. they're both insane in their own way

What Girls Said 6

• The Joker... duh lol

• The Joker

• The Joker. Hands down.

• Maybe they'd kill each other...

• That would be terrible.. Most Batman fans I know like the villains more than anything else.. and these too are the favorites.

• This is true. Then one has to survive or we need a new hero to rescue one of them. 😏

• Always the joker

• The Riddler because Batman will always save The Joker.

• I mean the Riddler would die because Batman would step in to save the Joker

• Na, batman wants the joker dead. In one series he lets superman kill him.