Would you like to be a bionic man/woman?

So if a government official came up to you at a bar.
Would you like to be a bionic man/woman ?And said they could make you faster, stronger, virtual immortal, and nearly indestructibly. However, you'd have to give up your humanity and wouldn't be able to reproduce anymore.

You would be a machine who could understand human human emotions and able to show convincing emotional responses. However, you aren't able to feel emotions and lose all sense of your morality. On the bright side, you will retain all your memories you had as a human being.

You would be able to heal back from nearly any injury outside of being vaporized completely because your body is composed of nanites.

You could morph and change your body into whoever you wanted to be

You could run faster than a sports car and leap several feet into the air.

You could take over people/machine's mind and make them into your slave.

You can turn your hand into a flame thrower

You were physically stronger than 20 average men combined.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't be able to turn this down. If I can still form memories and understand emotion even if I don't feel it, that would suck, but it's the best k got.

• *I got and compared to the benefits, it doesn't deter me much

• Thanks for MH! If you're actually a government official pioneering a test program, you know where to find me :P

What Guys Said 12

• No because what your proposed isn't being bionic it's being a robot. The concept of bionics is the merger between the human mind and technology that subs out parts of or the body completely for a new part or body that is made. What you depict is not that. Now if you said would you take your brain out of your body and put it in a new one knowing it's still you in mind and your personality memory's and concepts just in a new exterior then that is bionics. In that people would be more likely to say yes. Me personally I say no simply because I don't want to live forever nor close to it I simply want to life the life I have and have it end at one point. Well that's my two cents in it.

• Yeah but I wouldn't be a bionic jackass like Barry haha @KiwilovesChris

media2.giphy.com/media/yAboAKDJsNlOU/200_s.gif

• No. I am already strong enough

• Hell yeah, I have a health condition that compromises my bones and muscles, I'd be really happy if I didn't have to fully depend on these!

• How is not having emotions not a good thing? Lol and I am fine with not being able to reproduce as long as I can have sex.
    I'd be the human flamethrower ! Smoke the world haha

• Why the hell would any of that matter if we don't feel any emotion?
    It's basically the same as getting killed and replaced by an awesome robot. No matter how awesome the robot is, I'm dead, so it doesn't mstter to me.
    I'd rather be able to feel happiness. I vote B.

• I grew up with the TV Characters of "Steve Austin" and "Jamie Sommers". Bring it on.

• one question, do I still get pleasure while having sex.

• I wouldn't conduct any business with a government official in a bar.

• In return of?

• Yes I'd love to be bionic at school

• No, I could never unless I thought I really needed to. The idea of altering your body in a way like that... anything like that just makes me feel... ugh, I can't describe it. It grosses me out; it seems horrifying!!! So short answer: no.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, if a government official proposed this to me at a bar, I'd probably take another shot and see if I'm hallucinating.

Anyway, no. I'm a ridiculously emotional person, so this might be good for me and everyone I know. But no. Emotions are important.

• No because what you describe isn't bionic. It's cyborg.

• Hell yes!!! Id do that in a second, sign me up!

• Vote A

I'm already thinking of all the mountains I would summit and the laps I would swim.

• If I ever lose a part of my body, I'd consider replacing it with a bionic one.

• No I like being myself

• Definitely yes. F**** feelings.

• I would rather be Fae.

• I voted no, but I watch an old tv shows about a bionic man & bionic woman from the 70s

• its allreadey hapening

• No. I want to be a normal person.