Does anyone watch soap operas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorta. I watch a show that makes fun of Spanish soap operas and tries to be funny by spoofing soap operas... Extremely metta 😉👌

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to. Then I got annoyed with the writers and how the storylines were going so I quit watching them. I'd come back time to time, but eventually I just stopped altogether. I used to watch Guiding Light, but that ended a while ago. I also enjoyed As The World Turns, but that as well ended. Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful are still running, but I got annoyed with both of them and sick of the stories so I forced myself to stop watching them. It was starting to stress me out, the stupidity and ignorance of the characters. I had to walk away, lol.

• I used to watch Young & the Restless,, I got very sick of it, my grandmother watch it. I watch Days of our Lives & General Hospital

• Hmm... I never got into those ones. I thought about watching All My Children and I've watched a couple eps, but I never really got into it. I think my soap opera days are over for the moment. Maybe down the road I'll watch some again, but I just can't stand the way these writers write these days.

• a lot of storylines are stupid & boring, but the love stories are good, they can be really good, exciting, sex & romance

What Guys Said 2

• I dont. I'm sure some of the people on here do. Some of those shows are older than me haha

• Yes, I watch Game of Thrones. And, I used to watch the Walking Dead.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes I'll watch The Days of Our Lives with my mom.

• No. That's for middle aged house wives. No offense.