What are some really addicting tv show series?

Like Game of Thrones. That's just me though.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like Game of Thrones you'll probably love:
    coolmaterial.com/.../peaky1.jpg
    The Peaky Blinders, they have two seasons on Netflix, third one just started. It's dark there's sex, crime and violence and really interesting, and has really good music. This one is my fave at the moment. An actor that plays in GoT also appears in this later in the series lol.
    cdn.artofthetitle.com/.../narcos_c.jpg
    Narcos -Also on Netflix, also involved crime, sex and violence. The story in general is incredibly addicting and really really good. Oberyn from GoT plays lead in this one.
    www.ianvisits.co.uk/.../the_tudors-logo.jpg
    The Tudors - Historical series on Netflix as well 😛, Queen Margaery from GoT acts as one of the mains in this one as well. Also includes sex and violence 😅 Some like this series some don't I would give it a couple of episodes before saying no to it though. I personally find the series incredibly good.

• Wow thanks a lot! That's really detailed :P Thanks sweetie ;)

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I'm watching season three on BBC iplayer because its a British BBC series, currently on episode 4. I heard it's going to be released in US Netflix May 31st, which should be when the series is finished here.

• i can't wait a week... FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• YESS GAME OF THRONES although my emotions are fucked up because of that show 😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 18

• Scrubs. That show is perfect in every way a show can be perfect, during at least first 5 seasons. The plot, the comedy, the characters, the music... Everything about it.
    After 5 seasons it is just as great but a bit less as it happens with all shows if they run for too long. But it was an awesome watch till the end none the less.
    cdn.exstreamist.com/.../scrubs-on-netflix.jpg

• Investigation ID, Where I Cannot Fathom how a Sick Mind can just go out and Murder and Think He or She Could possibly ever get away With... Murder.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• The 100 is great, starts off with a sorta Lord of the Flies feel is you've read that book. I just started watching Wayward Pines and am only on episode 4 but I'm already hooked to it.

• Uhm.

The most addictive is without a doubt, Doctor Who.

The following are addictive because their content is so great that you look forward to each episode;

Sherlock, The Newsroom, Suits, The Good Wife, Community and Modern Family.

Haha.

• Suits!!!

• Forensic Files.

• breaking bad was so addictive.

• Breaking bad was pretty addicting to me and so was murder she wrote

• Vikings
    The walking dead
    Brooklyn nine nine

• The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, though you need Netflix to watch it

• game of thrones and the walking dead are the only shows that i watch, they are pretty cool :P

• Greys anatomy. I couldn't stop watching it on Netflix

• Grimm, Leverage, Haven, True Blood

• how to spot a rapist

• Silicon Valley is good

• Prison break

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Series

What Guys Said 9

• The 100 and S. O. A aka Sons Of Anarchy (I've yet to regret watching a single EP of it)

• SUITS!!!

• House of cards
    Boondocks
    Animamiacs
    Bloodline
    Orange is the new black
    Dare devil
    Peaky blinders
    Boardwalk empire (my favorite show ever)

• Do watch house

• Game of thrones is going downhill fast without the source material :(
    I guess lost but same thing happend after a few seasons it starts to lose its appeal
    The first season of heroes is really good

• What are you talking about? How is it going downhill without source material? George RR told them what's gonna happen for the rest of the series. Everything they put in the show is shit he told them and signed off on and how he envisioned it

• ah, i see what you're saying. i'm not too big on dialog... unless it's "the room" bad, i can't pick up on good dialog vs bad. i usually judge how good or bad a show (or movie) is based on how well thought out the concepts are, which has gotten better for me. the thing that pisses me off from most game of thrones fans is the fanboy elitists who get pissy every time something is different from the books, spoils it and/or tells you how they don't like it as much because they are stuck in the dark like everyone else and can't be a pretentious fuck any more. i have 1 of those friends :D. ironically, i have the book and only read the 1st 1... i only read the 1st 1 and tried to read the rest, but i hate reading :/

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau when i comes to game of thrones i actually enjoy seeing the differences from the book to the show

• The Crow: Stairway to Heaven and Mortal Kombat: Conquest, but those are old.

• family guy and bad girls club

• Have you seen House of Cards or are you just talking about fantasy series?

• Nope I haven't and nope I'm not. Is it good?

• Just watch the first scene of the pilot. The main char is a senator of the US and more of a villain.

It is based on Shakespeare's Richard the third.

• Orphan Black, a Canadian series shown in the U. S. on BBC America.